Come back

Emerald's POV

I slowly open my eyes. As I felt someone was calling me. Who is this?!

Lee?! No how can she!?I am dreaming?! No . Lee? My heart jumped I awoke immediately and I saw it was Lee. Lee is here!!!!

I Just was looking at her. I found myself in her embraced she was crying hard. I was also crying.

I get back a little to see if she was well. Her right hand was wrapped in a bandage and her lips had a cut. I cried again to see her in pain.

" Hey, hey, pretty head. Don't cry."she said.

" Don't you ever dare to leave me alone " I was sobbing. She ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead.

" Is it still hurting? " I pointed her bandage.

" No sweety " she caressed my head.

" Lee, you kidnapped me. I thought it's the doctor. " I said trying to smile.

" Which doctor? " I see Zach looking at me in a furious look. Oops. I made him furious?!

" Hi." I just can say avoiding his furious look.

" Don't talk with me. You are mean and heartless. Oh yeah, you are a promise breaker too. I hate you." He said. I gulped.

" You asked me Zach. " I tell him without looking at him.

" Well, Miss Evans I haven't asked you. I asked my sister. " he pointed Lee who was smiling at us.

" She is my sister. " I pouted .

"And don't Miss Evans me ? I have a beautiful name. Emerald. Don't you like it?" I said and again pouted.

" I don't want to talk with you. You are mean" he said and looked away.

" Don't say that or..." I didn't find anything to threaten him.

" Or..?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

" Or I will start to cry. Zach can you take that?" I smirked.

" Not fair you are blackmailing me?" He said with a puppy face. I smiled sweety, I won!!!!!

" Correction, I emotionally blackmailing you." I smirked"And everything is fair in love and war" I grinned.

" In which are you applying now?" he said crossing arms over his chest.

" Of course war. Or what? Who will love you?" I threw my hand on the air and gestured like ignoring him.

" Really? " now he is smirking.

God why you had to make him breathtaking!!!!

" Yes, have ever seen yourself in mirror? " I mocked him.

" Everyday. The handsomest  person in the world. " he chuckled.

I stick out my tongue and then pouted in disappointment. Everyone laughed.

Axel came to me and pecked my forehead head. " I missed my Angel? I was worried like dead. We mostly handle that. Why had you gone there?"

" Sorry, bro." I said. He hold my hands.

" Unlike someone I didn't cry he winked at me." I looked at Zach he was pretending to work on his phone. I smiled.

Uncle Jhon was sitting beside Lee and Aunt Clara was holding my another hand. I hugged them both.

I saw Axel's mom, Zach's mom and his dad were there. They came to me Zach's mom and Axel's mom hugged me so tightly and Zach's dad kissed top of my head and ruffled my hair making me Miss my dad.

Aunty and uncle take them to the living room for taking rest. I saw Axel and Lee are looking at each other. Lee was glaring her angry volcano look and Axel was simply smiling at her. She got furious and threw one of the pillow at him. He was too quick to catch it. He again smiled. Lee get up and stomped the ground.

" Zach bro. Will you please look after her for a while? "Lee said.

" Sure if she doesn't bite me I will look after her" Zach answer. Jerk.

"Why will I bite you?!!" I glared at him.

" I am going, just watch over her" she went.

" I have awoken the volcano, huh?" Axel said smilingly weakly.

" Idiot now go and make that sleep again. " I said.

" OK, Angel. " he pecked on my forehead. I looked at them gone.

I looked at Zach who was already looking at me. His eyes? God, he has to be so perfect?!

" What?" I asked.

" Nothing " he said and sat beside me. Still watching me.

" Well. You are shameless" I said.

" I agree. " I smacked on his chest. He laughed.

" I was so scared of losing you. I will chain you up with me. " he said.

" You are cute. " I said like a kid pinching on his cheek.

" But people call me dashing, hot, sexy, handsome and my girlfriend is calling cute?" He said.

I smirked, " yeah these are also true."

" I will never let you leave me. You hear me? Never.." He said and I hugged him so tightly. I was horrified to lose him. I cried.

" Hey, Angel what's happened? Paining? Where?" He asked suddenly.

" Nowhere. I am so happy. " I said.

" Okay, by the way who is the doctor? " he said.

Oh the jealous boyfriend of mine..