Similarity

Zach's POV

I am standing in front of her cabin but I don't have enough of courage to enter. But I have to , have to ask for her sorry.

I knocked once , no answer. Twice no answer. What is she doing?! I knock again in vain.

I entered the room no one was there I thought. I turned my body to see her sleeping in the chair leaning back her coat was blanketing her body. How I love this. My Angel. I smiled.

Then I realized I was ogling her. I cleared my throat to make her aware about my presence she woke up and rubbing her eyes while taking my name.

"Zach?" she said.

"I think so." I said.

" jerk" she told under breath.

" Well, Mr. Anderson don't you have the common manner to knock before crashing down someone's cabin? "She asked in a disgust tone.

" Well, I knocked for several times but you hadn't answer. " I said.

" Jerk!!!Well Mr. Anderson let's see what you think about your stuff." She said and I smiled at her cuteness.

"Emerald?" I called her.

" Yes, Mr. Anderson? " she said.

"I am sorry." I said.

" I think you will love the stuffs we have chosen. My sister and Aunt are doing hard work for the events. "She ignored me.

"I am sorry." I said again.

" Well, Leo will guide you to the events spot. Though I would love to guide you but I am not doing well. Wait, I am calling Leo." She started to call the guy called Leo.

"Hello,Leo. I am fine.
..............

Yeah . I had a fever.
..............

Well. Can you do me a favor?
..............

That's fantastic. Well, yeah.
..............

Anything? Woah woah, watch out if I ask for Eiffel tower?
..............

No, no I don't want it. It's perfect in Paris.
...............

Well, Leo...you have to guide a tour to Mr. Anderson to the events spot. Don't take lift by God. Take stairs. You lazy odd, report me in 5 minutes." She turn to me.

" I am sorry ". I said again not bothering about what she was saying.

" You need not to mention that. After all you are Billionaire. You are allowed to be rude and hurt anyone. As for us we don't have any feelings or emotions cause we are normal people. " God she is still furious.

" I will do anything to make you forgive me? " I said.

" Well, you will love the arrangement. " she again ignored.

" Stop ignoring me. Will you? " I said.

" Well Mr. Anderson will you please go outside and wait for Leo there?" She said.

"Miss Emerald Evans , I love you." I said.

" Do you want to kill yourself by my sister? " She said.

" I will convince her. You're mine. You can do nothing to change it. You can't run away. By hook or by crook. So don't make any wrong move, you will end up regretting, Angel." I said.

"Well, Marc also told me that."
Crap, I messed up..?!

"Please, go and wait outside. I need rest." She was leaning her chair closing eyes didn't even bother to look at me.

I came out. Shit!?!!
I messed up to the again.. Crap...