jitter

jit·ter

/ˈjidər/

noun

feelings of extreme nervousness.

×××

Zayn could feel Harry's hands, as well as his lips, trembling against his own.

He had cupped Zayn's cheeks to hold him in place while they engaged in a soft, slow, closed mouthed kiss. Zayn tentatively brought his hands up and rested them on Harry's waist, feeling his abdomen immediately tense up upon contact. "Stop," Zayn said pulling away.

"Why?" Harry whispered and went in to kiss him again, only to have Zayn turn his face to the side so that he kissed his cheek.

"You're not comfortable with this." He explained and dropped his hands.

"I just - ..." Harry took a small step back, creating some distance between them. "I don't know what you like." He paused and thought and, then took a step forward again. "But I'm willing to find out." He said and kissed Zayn again, hearing him sigh in frustration.

This isn't working fuckfuckfuck.

"Do you have any brandy? Just to loosen my nerves." He chuckled.

"Yea," Zayn nodded and walked to the kitchen area that was just next to the lounge. He saw the tall man stretch up to open a cabinet, his shirt sliding up to expose his toned body.

God, he actually really is attractive.

Harry couldn't believe the effect Zayn was having on his nerves right now.

Soon enough, he came back with two glasses of the amber liquid, along with the bottle, and handed one glass to Harry who downed the entire thing in one go. "Woah -" He didn't get to finish his sentence - or his drink as Harry put down his glass and took Zayn's out of his hand and drank that all in one go too. "Slow down," Zayn cupped Harry's face with both his hands. "I don't want you to get black out drunk."

"I won't," Harry rasped, and sloppily licked his lips to get rid of the taste of alcohol. He sat down and waited for the brandy to start taking effect. Zayn followed and sat on the sofa that was diagonal to him.

Leaning forward he grabbed the bottle of brandy and took a quick swig, feeling like he needed just a little more. "You're not like my regular clients." Harry said softly, almost blushing at Zayn.

"Well then tell me, what are your regular clients like?" Zayn asked and leaned forward in his chair, sticking out his tongue to wet his baby pink lips.

Harry chuckled but kept his eyes fixed on the beauty in front of him. "Well, for one, they're women."

Zayn flashed a grin and showed off his perfect teeth. "So this is new to you?"

"Mmm," Harry hummed and nodded.

"Well, why'd you say yes?"

Harry threw his head back and laughed, further enticing his new client. "Who's dumb enough to say no to this much cash?" His bright green eyes beamed under the room light. "You're loaded, baby." He whispered and sat on the edge of his chair, "I don't care if you're a boy, girl, young or old - I'll do whatever you want if you keep paying me like this." That and the fact that Harry couldn't deny that Zayn was turning him on as the minutes ticked by. He pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth before releasing it slowly and running his tongue over it.