erotic

e·rot·ic

/əˈrädik/

adjective

of, relating to, or tending to arouse sexual desire or excitement.

×××

After Harry's little sexcapade on screen he decided that although fun and wild, it just wasn't for him and decided to leave that behind and try something new. Maybe he'd go back to it someday, but not anytime soon.

So today was Harry's first day as a phone sex operator. He had gotten a few .. interesting calls with rather odd requests, but it was to be expected with a job like this, where you couldn't see the other person. It gave them the courage to ask for whatever they wanted.

He laid on the plush red love - seater and let his eyelids shut, enjoying the silence...

...which did not last for long as the shrill ringing of the telephone sounded. "Hi -"

"Hi, uhm...is this The Silk Nightclub?" A small, nervous, female voice spoke on the other end.

"It is love, my name is Harry and you are?" Harry said with a light, bored chuckle.

"Rachel.. uh? I, uhm, I'm not sure how this works but do I just ask to hire you or.."

"Well, this is the sex hotline -"

"Oh!"

Harry changed his position from lying down to sitting up. Suddenly interested in this conversation. "But uh, if you're looking for an escort?"

"Yes, you. You're perfect. Can we meet tomorrow night?"

Her eagerness took Harry by surprise, and intrigued him. "Oh, uhm, yes. Yes that's fine."

"Is nine - thirty too late?" She asked fidgeting on the line.

"Not at all, love."

"Great. Meet me at this address ...."

This was great! This could be my first client that I found with no help whatsoever!

Harry was over the moon with excitement and couldn't wait for his little meeting. Closer to the time he put on a plain black short sleeve button up shirt, white skinny jeans and his black leather boots.

As he walked along the sidewalk to the address he was given he marvelled at the area he was in. It looked like celebrities lived here. All the double story houses, gated communities, these people were living the life.

He stopped in front of two large wrought iron gates and was about to press the intercom when they started opening. Harry's jaw dropped slightly when he took in the mansion in front of him.

Styles, you're gonna get paid so good tonight.

He walked along the smooth pathway and came to a stop when he saw a woman with her back to him sitting at a small round garden table. Harry cleared his throat announcing his presence and getting Rachel's attention. "Rachel?" He smirked and bit his lip when she turned to face him.

God, she was gorgeous.

"Harry, hi!" Long pinstraight black hair swayed from side to side with every movement. She wore a tight black satin mini slip dress that just begged to have Harry's hands feeling it's smooth texture. The combination of her black hair and dress contrasted beautifully against her olive skin. "You're right on time." She spoke in a soft feminine voice as she hugged Harry. She was a bit shorter than most girls he had been with, not that it was of any bother to him.