frenzy

fren·zy

/ˈfrenzē/

noun

a state or period of uncontrolled excitement or wild behavior.

×××

Shock had never graced Harry's features in his twenty - one years of life like it had right now. Blood rushed to his face as soon as he heard another voice that should not have been part of this situation. Grabbing the edge of the duvet he tugged at it to cover up his exposed member.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Harry shouted back at the man in the doorway.

"I'M HER FATHER!!"

Harry didn't think that it was possible for his eyes to bulge out even more but it happened. He looked from Rachel to her father and the back again to see her covering her naked form with a pillow. Unlike Harry she didn't seem shocked, embarrassed, ashamed - anything a normal person would feel in this type of situation, no. Rachel had a deep sated scowl on her face as she stared down her father.

"And on my bed Rachel, Christ, what is wrong with you?!"

"Oh, fucking hell." Harry muttered to the ceiling.

"I should have sent you away to boarding school when I had the chance!"

Harry couldn't believe his luck. Sure he had joked about - wait.

School.

"School?!" His voice boomed and he raised a brow at Rachel who still hadn't said a word.

"Yes, school, she's seventeen fucking years old!"

Harry almost let the duvet fall to the floor along with his jaw.

"You can fuck every slut from the whore house and rip this family apart, so how does it feel now?! You're the reason mom left! You ruined everything!" Rachel half shouted/sobbed, finally ending her silence.

"YOU'RE SEVENTEEN!" Harry shouted, disregarding everything she had said. "Oh my God, Oh.My.God." He mumbled and tried looking for his clothes while still keeping himself covered.

"Get out of my house!" Rachel's father yelled.

"I'm TRYING!" Harry said, throwing one hand up while he hid himself away with the other. "This is so fucked. I'm so fucked." He continued to speak to himself while the father and daughter had a shouting match about their broken family. Putting on his boxers he ran out of the room with his pants and shirt over his shoulder and shoes in one hand. "I didn't even fuck-fucking get paid!" He scolded himself as he hopped on one foot whilst trying to put his other foot into his pants leg.

With his pants finally on, he put on his socks, which were probably inside out, and slipped on his boots. Walking down the long driveway he came to harsh stop when he saw that the front gates were still closed, leaving him with no exit. He pressed his lips together in a thin line and cursed to himself. "No fucking way am I asking them for anything." Harry didn't want to see or speak to either of them ever again. He looked around for a lower fence or gate and spotted a lower single gate, that was probably used for people coming in and going out instead of vehicles, that he could easily scale and made his way towards that.

Once free from that drama house Harry leaned against a brick pillar and rested his sweaty palms on his knees. He couldn't stop replaying the scene in his head.

What if I go to jail? What's the legal age to have sex here? I can't go to jail!!!

He let out a laugh in disbelief and shook his head as his straightened himself and started walking towards his car. Remembering he was still shirtless, he pulled his button up from over his shoulder and put it on. As he was about to do the buttons up a car that was blaring some overplayed, annoying new songs came towards him, hooting repetitively.