EIGHT: Control

|Drea POV|

"I know I can't fix what I did but I need you, and I'm going to do everything in my power to make you happy again, because I love you..." He said,

I really didn't know what to say.

Should I be angry? Or should I just let him have his moment?

He opened the door and my eyes widened,

"What in the world..." I said in awe,

There were at least 2,000 flowers that decorated the yard, in the middle there was a small table covered by a white table cloth. In the middle were three candles.

"Shall we," he said holding out his arm,

"We shall," I hooked my arm in his and he walked me to my seat.

Once we were sitting down I looked down at the food, it smelled really good and looked really fancy,

"What's this," I asked.

"It's Chicken Lombardy with lemon basil potatoes and steamed asparagus and for dessert, Chocolate fudge cake." He said without stuttering.

(copied and pasted I have no clue what that is.)

"Wow.." I licked my lips,

He chuckled.

"Mmmmmmm this is so good.." I moaned taking a bite. I literally threw my head back in ecstasy.

"Babygirl don't do that," he said uncomfortably.

"Aww did I wake up Jason Jr." I teased. He blushed and I giggled knowingly.

I was going to talk to him but the food was so good that I could barely say anything because my mouth was stuffed.

Don't worry food wasn't falling out of my mouth, I kept it somewhat classy.

Jason was smiling the whole time and it was kinda starting to piss me off,

He wasn't any where near off the hook, and I wanted him to know it.

"Jase, we need to talk about some things.." I wiped my mouth.

"Can we not talk about this tonight, I'm trying to do something special," he said kind of angry.

"I don't owe you anything, I seriously am tired of being ambushed and kidnapped." I snapped back.

He sat up.

"I'm sorry, I have anger issues and when I don't take the medicine it's worse," he said.

Finally we were getting somewhere,

"What do you have Jason?" I asked.

I could tell he didn't want me to know, he was very hesitant,

"Bipolar II..." he said quietly.

"What the fuck is that?" I frowned.

"It's similar to bipolar I, but worse. I have what they call 'hypo manic episodes' from time to time," he explained.

I just sat there with my mouth wide open listening to him,

" I get very depressed which turns into anger very quickly. You trigger my anger when you try to leave me or talk back to me..." He trailed off.

"Does Justin have the same thing.." I asked.

He nodded. I took a deep breath,

"You're both fucking crazy." I stated.

He looked up suddenly. He must've saw the fear in my eyes,

"Don't be afraid...I promise I'll start taking the medicine every day, you can give it to me to make sure! Just don't run...please." He begged sadly.