FIFTEEN: On The Run

Previously:

" I planted a tracking device in Saxton's car a while back, " Kyle explained.

Jason's face lightened.

"The way we're going, is right in his path, so we can get Drea back and head to Vegas. Simple."

Everyone nodded.

"Alright you heard him, get choo shit and get in the car, you got five minutes!" Adam yelled running upstairs almost knocking Drew out in the process,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Drea Pov|

We have been driving for at least 20 minutes, I've been trying to think of a way to get in touch with Jason, I can't marry Saxton! I won't.

I'm sorry to say this..but I'd rather die!

"Saxton I don't want to get married." I said seriously. My anxiety was through the roof and I was starting to hyperventilate.

I looked at him and to my surprise his face was very nonchalant,

"We've talked about this. It's happening whether you like it or not." he said calmly.

I couldn't hold it in anymore he was pissing me off with his bullshit!

"You don't own me! I told you I don't want to and your still insisting that it happens!" I screamed.

The car came to a halt and I almost flew into the window,

I might die sooner than I thought..

He roughly grabbed my face.

"Ahhhh..." I groaned trying to pull away. The position had me leaning on my bad arm.

"Don't say that to me! Everything I've done has been for you! You ungrateful bitch!" he growled digging his fingers into my face.

Bitch?

"Please stop...you're hurting me." I begged trying to hold in tears.

His face softened and he let go immediately I held my face knowing that it would be bruised.

"I'm sorry, you just make me so angry....I love you and I won't let you leave me. You're mine now." he said kissing my cheek softly.

I will never love you again Saxton.

"Do you understand?" he asked squeezing my leg.

"Yes." I hissed pulling my leg away,

**************************************************************

|Johnson POV |

"Put the water down NOW!" Justin yelled.

I clenched my jaw so I wouldn't turn around and beat the fuck out of them.

Adam was purposely aggravating him, but they were both getting on my damn nerves.

We just left five minutes ago.

"Look at the label," Adam held up the bottle near his face,

"It say, super chill.." He said the last words in a low voice,

Justin shoved him,

"Imma put it down now.." Adam smirked closing the bottle.

"But if my mouth get dry, imma start sipping on that bitch," he said close to Justin's ear,