○ Chapter 26

× Skys pov ×

" Is he okay?!!?? "

ecco puts his hand on my sholder. "he does this sometimes. it will be okay. just be here for him when he wakes up. " ezra looks at the dildo i left there from 3 nights ago. " why the fuck is this out" i ignore her "hey babygirl why dont we get some lunch" she smiles at ecco she walks out the door "sky. do you want something? we will be back later"

"no. im good"

he leaves and i stare at bladee longer

i hope he is okay

i put a blanket over him and i go make some soup. i dont know how to handle this.. im worried what if he is dead.

i barely eat my soup and i sit right beside bladee.
he is sleep. someone knocks the door.

i awnser it. its joseph

he comes in with his key

" Hello little girl i see you cheeting on me"

i sigh and close the door. he stops it with his foot. he walks into my apartment.
he walks to bladee on the couch
"im not he isn't fealing well."

"so you let this guy sleep on your couch?!!?"

i roll my eyes joseph looks at me and slaps me. i hold my face and cry. ecco comes just in time. joseph looks at him " who the fuck is this nigger?? Damn you whore."

joseph tries to hit me but ecco grabs his hand " i think you should leave" joseph looks at ecco " and why is that. little miss fat bitch has to get her cat before i ring its neck."

ecco pulls him out my apartment and throws him out.

he closes the door and locks it tight.

" sky... i think you should move to sweden with us.. that guy is a danger"

i start to cry again ezra hugs me
"its okay girl"