●Chapter 19

i start to kiss sky on her neck. and i leave little bites on her neck. she softly moans and i move my hand down to her butt "oh.... i-can't" she pulls away. and sits on the couch hugging her knees "its okay lets get to sleep then." i lead her to bed and tuck her in. i turn off the computer and put the cookies in tupperware i go in the bedroom and i see her checking her phone. i sit on the bed and look at it."who's that" i ask.

"joseph." i look at her and snatch her phone

i send joseph a pic of me and sky cuddling and i block him. " sky. look at me. you are not to text this guy." she nods her head "sky. You. are not texting this guy"
" okay. " she says. i smile and kiss her cheek. all i want to do is kiss her. i lay down beside her and turn off the light. im the big spoon, i stroke her hair and whisper in her ear " you have me. ill protect you. ill give you anything you want. you don't have to ask" she falls asleep,oh so precious. i turn away to check my phone. i get a text from my phone its lean what the fuck.

Ben has joined the chat

JON: where are you!!?!?!?!?

BEN: out.

JON: for three days?!????
Come home now we need you.

BEN: im far from home.

JON: what the fuck does that mean.

(BEN sends a photo of him in the bed with sky)

JON: Are you in amerika?!?!?!?!?

BEN: sure.

JON: oh my god come back home and stop messing with that hoe!!

(BEN has blocked JON)

ben has left the chat.