○Chapter 12

× Skys pov ×
i get a text from bladee and he is on his last flight he will get in at 11 pm. im so exited i prepared their beds and even cleaned up my apartment."eeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!" i fall onto my couch. how could my life be so great i met bladee andd now hes comming to my house. im so lucky... my phone buzzes and its a text from.... joseph that bitch wont leave me the fuck alone. i awnser the text

Sky has joined the chat

joe: hey boo 😘 haha i need you too send nudes im herne
sky: no.
joe: bitch did i fucking ask i said i need you too not if you where okay wit it. now show me dem tiddys
sky: im not in the mood.
joe: listen here you ugly black bitch. i told yo fatass to show me your boobs. if you dont do it ill go to your house and make you show me
Now go on video chat. youre being punnised. and you better call me daddy this time
sky: okay...
joe: Yes daddy* 💖😘💖😘

they both leave the chat.

>40 min later<

that was hell. bladee should be here in a few. let me clean up.... again. there is a gentle knock on the door. i look through the peephole. its them. i unlock the door and its bladee and ecco2k at my apartment door. i try to hide the dildos behind me. " damn you where really exited to see me hehe" says bladee. my face turns red and i realise im not wearing real pants" umm... its not what you think i didnt think you would be here so soon. " bladee giggles and hugs me tightly. that hug was the best thing ive felt in a while.

ecco has this blank expression then his face pops into reality " hey im zack i think you know me already heh he" i let them in and finnish cleaning. " your beds where on the couch." i look at the couch " i can see if you dont wanna sleep there" i blush again and look up to see bladees green eyes staring at me i stare at him "wheres the bathroom" says ecco im too busy staring at bladee i forget he's alive " okay ill find the damn toilet myself"ecco goes into the bedroom then leaves and goes into the bathroom. bladee puts my cheek in his hand he leans in and kisses me. i kiss back, it was at this moment where i finaly felt alive that kiss felt like magic. the world around us where non existant.

ecco comes out the bathroom " i like that soap it smells goo- ooooh shit." he looks at us and smiles. bladee dosent care and bites my lip a little. we both pull away to see ecco look shocked " Umm.." says bladee " really hard to explain... Lets watch a movie i have some really good ones" i say ecco nods his head and bladee whispers in my ear " go put some pants on sky." i look down and blush and run to my room. i put on sweat pants and grab the movie pulp fiction. lets watch this one. i put the movie in and make some popcorn. we all sit on the couch and watch. i sit in beween them. bladee puts his arm around me. i look up at him. he smiles ecco looks at us and smiles.

50 min into the movie we all fall asleep
im cuddled up next to bladee.