○ Chapter 22

"i don't know."

"oh. okay" he says as he gets up "you know. karman has a party tonight i really wanna go." i look at him. "then go."

"i was just saying because i wanna make sure you're safe. with that fat bastard running arounfd with keys to your place i wanna make sure you're safe." he says as he gets up

" i can protect myself. "

"mhmm." he walks over to me. " I don't have to go. i know you dont want to. i want you to be safe." he puts his hands on my sholders i look up at him There is no telling what will happen. i don't think im ready.... what is this im. fealing........ i think i like him

"i-uhh -i " he puts his finger on my lips. he whispers in my ear "its okay..let your body do the talking" his warm breathe on my ear makes me shiver. he kisses my neck. his warm breathe being pressed onto my skin. i bite my lip. he moves his kisses down my neck. he moves his hand down my back. he leaves a hickie on my collarbone. it feels like our universes connected. i put my finger on his chin and i lead his chin up to my mouth and i kiss him. i try to lift up his shirt and he helps. he does the same thing with me. i love this. he un hooks my bra and he moves his lips down onto my boob and he sucks it. he nibbles on it. i pull away and start to kiss his stomach. leading my kisses all the way down to his underwear. i take off his pants and under pants. i start to suck the tip of his cock he moans softly and bites his lip. i suck the shaft he groans under his breath and pulls out of my mouth he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom. he lays me down on the bed. and takes off my panties. he kisses my clit and then he takes his finger and inserts it in as he sucks on my clit. i can't help but moan out loud. he inserts his finger in...out....in...out... im about to come. he stops and gets on top of me he kisses my lips he rubs his cock on my thigh i look at him and pout. i want his cock so badly. he looks at me and his eyes narrow. "Beg for it" he says as he smiles at me i moan his name out loud and he kisses me and inserts his cock into me.

the most magical thing ive felt in a while. he pumps his cock into me. i cant help but moan. it feels too good. his face is red. it felt like our bodies where intertwined and dancing amongst the stars. sutch a thing i could only dream of fealing. i think we where made for eachother. like he is my prince.... i can feel it.. oh no im about to cum.

i cum on his cock. he keeps going. he pulls out and he finnishes and it goes on my bed and onto me a little. his cock twitches and i move my way up to him for a kiss. his heavy breathing makes me weak again. i throw my arms around him and hold him close.

he stole my heart and gave it a better place:

// N e x t to h i s //