● Chapter 3

i go downstairs and make a quick turkey sandwitch on wheat. and i hear moaning from.the bathroom i hope its not benjamin and that girl i kind of like both of them but i have my own problems and i dont want to see him hurt again.
i just need him to be okay. and not in some random fans pussy.

i walk to the bathroom door peephole and low and behold i see him hitting that same girl from behind. i take out my phone and record a little for blackmail and evedence. but the more i watch it makes me hard a little she had a fat ass omg im not jealous...mabie just a little but gosh. i step back and stop the recording. i walk away and see yung sherman standing behind me and hes looking at my phone. and he looks like hes about to burst out laughing his laugh is the uglyest and loudest laugh ever so i ran away upstairs and he followed.

x Your POV ×

he almost finishes and he pulls out and i suck him off till he cums in my mouth i swallow most of it but i let some drip out of my mouth he smirks and hands me his towel to clean up he helps me get dressed and he gets dressed as well we leave the bathroom like that never happed i know he might be used to one night stans so i look a little sad " ooh i have to go its really late" his face looks sad and he says " oh but its dark and i dont want you to get hurt.......oh!! you can sleep here with me and then leave in the morning" " i can just drive i don-" he puts his hand on my cheek and i blush again. gosh dammit why is he so charming" please dont go if not my bed we can sleep on the couch together" i nodd my head and he leads us to the living room he asks what movie? "friday the 13th!!" i say with exitement he chuckles and his deep voice makes me blush again. he puts in the movie and i say " i was born on a friday the 13th" "really what month" he says "july." i say as he giggles and cuddles up with me we get 15 min into the movie and he was staring at me for the whole time " i look up at him " you know you never told me your name."he says " my name is (y/n) but i go by skylar" i said he looks at me " your name is cute both of them" i snuggle into him and slowly fall asleep."

× Bladees POV ×

she looks like an angel when shes asleep i turn off the tv and i lay her down on the couch i get a blanket and cover her and start to head to my room. i see that Jonatan was staring the whole time he stops me and asks "why didnt u let her leave" "jonatan is not like we did anything" i quickly said. jonatan looks pissed and he walks over to her and i stop him from waking her up. " shh" i put a finger over my mouth and take his hand and lead him to the kitchen. "i just want to spend more time.with her"i say "why cant u just ask for her skype and leave her alone." he says as he opens a cookie jar and gets 4 chocolate chip cookies. "you get to have everything else.. let me have her" i say fighting back tears "what the fuck do u mean i get to have everything else" he says holding a plate of cheese,cookies and crackers. and with a cookie in his mouth. " im just saying.. let me have her ill get her skype and it will all end up okay i really like her" he rolles his eyes and nods his head and walks to his room i go back to the living room and snuggle up aganst skylar... ah skylar i love saying her name. i cant sleep though there is alot on my mind. i like two girls but i cant seem to let one go. i always fuck it up i just hope everything will go alright with this one. its like fate connected us.

》 the next morning 《

× Skylars POV ×

i wake up snuggled aganst his stomach i look up and i feel his breathe on the back of my neck i decide to get up and put on my shoes and grab my bag. he wakes up " good morning.. why leave so soon" he yawns and he grabs the blanket and folds it. i dont know what to say so i look up at him grab his hand and he smiles and i blush and fast walk past everyone in the kitchen and out the door. benjamin follows " Skylar Wait!!!" he shouts waking up the whole damn apartment complex ".. we should keep in touch"