When He Almost Dies (His POV)

Joker: I love a good walk in the park. It clears my head sometimes when I'm stressed, nervous, or secretly trying to hide that I'm aroused when y/n is near me. This time it's the last one. After walking her home when we kissed, I feel happy. This runs through my mind as I walked past the swings, happy that we kissed. When something hit my chest I didn't think of how to react, but my entire body collapsed as blood exited from my chest. Gunshot, I recalled as I laid there, bleeding. I feel myself passing out from the blood loss, but she is here, crying over me again in an effort to heal me again, and it's working.

Riddler: after y/n walked me home, she stayed because she was worried for me. My injuries, she said, were really bad and she wished we could have taken me to a hospital or something instead of home. She is freaking out because she knows that I'm close to dying right there, but she won't stop without CPR. She bandages up my wounds and does CPR until I pass out, but I wake up and I'm okay.

Batman: I'm walking to visit her, but only because she is the only one that can help with my injury. Y/n sees me and runs over with her first aid kit, bandaging up my foot wound. She applies pressure to stop the bleeding before she puts the bandage on and before I almost die of blood loss. She looks at me crying, worried, but I wipe her tears. I'm safe.

Superman: it was a cold night. She had decided to take a break from her nightly superhero duties, leaving me to patrol everywhere. During one of my outings, I got shot by someone who made a kryptonite bullet. Weak, I tried to look for Y/N and collapsed inches from her front door. I blinked, chest sore, after waking up to see Y/N placing the bullet into a tight metal box and into her vault.

Flash: she needs me. I limped over to her place, bleeding from being stabbed and the knife still in me didn't help. I collapsed by her door and could feel her pull me inside. I blacked out, but she somehow got a good patch job going for me. I nearly died, and she saved me.

Green Lantern: bad idea, trying to go after Sinestro without backup while going on hours without sleep. I don't know if I'd make it without (y/n), since she was able to save my life from nearly dying. Her scolding voice advising bed rest with a hint of concern.