When You Meet His Enemy

Joker: You were still waiting outside when you saw two bat-shaped shadows fly overhead, causing you to reach behind you to grab your new revolver, but thought about it more and realized the grenade launcher would be a better choice. You jumped behind a dumpster and aimed carefully at the Bat before firing a sleep grenade at his direction. You saw him slowly fall to the ground, but the skeptical side of you said that it would be too easy for him to get captured. You grabbed your new mallet and as you swung it, an electrified net shot out and trapped Batman. Joker will be pleased with me.

Riddler: Batman was a no-show, but Superman showed up just in time. You were a bit bored and ran out of bubblegum. You smirked and pulled a small glowing piece of kryptonite out of a small pouch, walking closer to him while his date was out fighting Lex Luthor. He was such an easy target once you knew his weaknesses.

Batman: "Go look for Joker, I'll be here in case his girlfriend is in the area," he ordered you.

You knew splitting up wasn't going to be the best idea, but it was better if you two did at least for a little bit. You nodded and ran up ahead when you saw a small canister of a knockout gas grenade. Something was wrong, but you couldn't figure it out, so you kept going and saw Joker replenishing his weapons. You took a deep breath and threw an explosive batarang in his direction, seeing him only notice it seconds before it blew up. Joker shot at you, thinking you were just another sidekick of Batman. Then you swung your foot and knocked him out, cuffing him.

Superman: you flew across Metropolis with him, on your way to Gotham City, and overheard a brainwashing broadcast made by Lex Luthor. You both looked at each other, both knowing what you two were going to suggest. You would stay behind and take care of the Lex situation while he went on ahead and helped out in Gotham. You landed hard enough a crater-like indent was left on the helipad for Luthorcorp. You slowly stood up and looked at everyone there, giggling softly as you walked straight in, bullets bouncing off of you with every step you took. Lex noticed you and immediately knew that you weren't Superman nor Supergirl. You knocked him out easily and carried him off to jail.

Mini A/N: chapter after this arc will cover a Lex boyfriend scenario.

Flash: You were walking around the city and saw someone trying to sneak behind you. At first you thought it was Barry, but Barry was a little ahead of you. You were knocked off to the side and had to adjust quickly enough to make sure that you were still able to fight. You got up fast and saw a mercenary that you had heard of through other local baddies. His name was Deathstroke. You pulled into the alley and took off your outerwear to reveal your outfit. You stuck the comm link in you ear, Cisco freaking out a bit in your ear as well as Dr. Snow.

"I'm alright," you informed them.

"I need to distract him, but where has Barry gone?" You told them.

"One of the patients from Arkham, one that goes by Two-Face," Dr. Snow replied.

"Okay, I'll take care of this first, then get Barry. Cover for me if my parents call," you told them while speeding towards Deathstroke, hitting his solar plexus hard enough that if he had been wearing armor, which he was, he would have the air knocked out of him and had to take off his mask. Once he did you grabbed him and walked him to your van, knowing you had leverage.

Mini A/N: Should I add Deathstroke to this (I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to write him right, but I'll try)

Green Lantern: You were flying over earth when a yellow light zoomed past your mask, causing you to do a zero gravity flip through the air. You readjusted yourself and glanced at Sinestro, whom you never met before but knew plenty about. Your eyes glanced around and you noticed Hal had gone missing, but now was not the time to worry. You willed a wrecking ball where the ball was the sun, but you were a safe enough distance away that you didn't get stuck in the gravitational pull. You flew them to Oa so they could finally have the trial they have been avoiding for as long as they have been alive. Find Hal.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter. This was harder than I thought it would be to write. Should I add Lex and Deathstroke?