When You Save Him/When You Kiss/When He Says "I Love You"

Joker: You noticed he was taking too long and decided to leave Batman in the dumpster while it slowly lowered into the river. You checked back where he was last and you saw this new girl break his legs by tossing him off the roof of the building. You ran to him and hugged him, crying over his legs, yet little did you know that your tears healed his legs. He picked you up bridal-style and out of nowhere kissed your lips passionately, causing you to blush.

"I love you, y/n," he said before walking you both to the new secret hideout.

Riddler: you looked around for hours until you heard a soft cough and Riddler whispering a riddle. Your boyfriend was a bit more battered than you would have expected from Superman's girlfriend. You hugged him gently once the coast was clear, having him lean on you while you two walked to safety. He did something that surprised you, he gently tugged your hair and pulled you in for a kiss before saying he loved you. You kissed back gently so he didn't wince back.

Batman: You followed the GPS tracker after tossing Joker over the roof. You looked around and saw a dumpster close to sinking under the water, so you pulled it out to check. Luckily your boyfriend was in there unharmed, but what you didn't expect was him to be kissing you as he pulled you into the dumpster. After the kiss, he whispered he loved you, to which you responded back with a kiss.

Superman: You skidded to a stop when you saw the kryptonite cage with your boyfriend inside of it. You had to think fast, so you had grabbed one of the bars and ripped off the entire cage, taking it to a volcano before flying back to your boyfriend. He blinked a few times until he realized it was you by his side, waiting for him to wake up. He was still weak, but he had enough strength to tell you he loved you and kiss you on the lips.

Flash: You wandered around to look for Barry, and found him on his knees in an effort to try to force him to wear the ring of the Sinestro Corps. You whistled while hidden, causing them to be distracted from what they were doing enough for Barry to find you, kiss you, and tell you he was head over heals in love with you. You both ran off, hand in hand.

Green Lantern: you couldn't any clues as to where your boyfriend was, but you could still try to use your ring to lock onto where he was. You found him trapped around Poison Ivy, her plants, and her goons that you suspected were also plants. You walked in, fully-charged ring hidden in your pocket, and was forced to the ground roughly by some of the goons. You bit your lip, but smiled as you put on the ring and knocked everyone into nearby walls. Slowly, you limped to your boyfriend and he kissed your lips softly, whispering he loves you.