Decision Made

Handsome: what tf he doing here?

Zay: fuck u mean? nobody owe you an explanation nigga

   I sat quietly , just observing the scene. They were basically having a stare down, and to say Im nervous would be an understatement.

Handsome: nah , this all me fam they been good without you all this time

Zay: I know she working , my girl been getting it on her own so chill on that shit.

Handsome: like I said , she my bi-

Before he could finish Zay's fist connected with his jaw. There was no fight, Handsome was weak , and Zay was never the type to prolong anything.

Mya: if I go over there and hit yo bitch you gonna-

Zay: knock yo ass clean tf out , I told ha yo ass was grimy from the jump

   I saw Mya step to Zay and got outta the bed, I dont give a fuck about hitting a bitch, especially bout mine. Handsome had finally gotten his jaw together, and was standly protectively beside Mya, just as I was beside Zay.  The tension was thick ,  until Mike burst into the room with a arm full of the snacks.

Mike: yo wassu-
    His eyes roamed the room , but he seemed unbothered.  Walking over to the couch near my bed be plopped down, cocked his feet up and watched us.

Handsome: Mike you knew this nigga was here and you didnt say shit?!!

Mike: I knew A nigga was here and didnt say anything , how tf imma look out for a nigga and idek wtf he look like?

   Good Cover-up I thought. Handsome just sighed heavily , while shaking his head. Zay turned around and "introduced" himself to Mike. Just as Mya parted her lips Yonna started crying, Mike beat me to her but I still headed over. Picking up the phone I called security to have Handsome and Mya removed from my room. In that Instant I decided to leave with Zay, knowing he'd replace everything.
    We'd be leaving in about 3 days , I had 2 left in the hospital and he wanted us to be well prepared since we'd be driving back home. Mike promised to keep in touch, and visit often especially since he's the GodFather.

Me: I'll marry you .....