Friends

Me: alright now! Let the bitch know it ain't no strings attached, it's fuck and duck , wrap ya d!ck up! Don't spend the night , bitch might be sneaky , leave ya prized possessions in ya car , and don't let that bitch kiss u ! And don't keep fucking ha ass ! I'm not playing with u either , I'll legit knock yo ass !

Zay: lmao, alright man damn! I said I was going to a party not to f*ck no b!tch.

Me: I know you go-

Zay: bye Jail bird I'll hit u up later .

Me: niggaaaa don't cut me off but bye Monkey
Within the last month me and Zay got real close , he even knows about my "previous lil" crush on Isiah. Anyways they were going to a party and I THOUGHT i was going till my
Body said " BITCH U THOUGHT WE WAS FRIENDS!!" My cycle came on and my breasts be tender af so ion wear a bra. Anyways i was feeling a lil lonely so me and Brison was gonna have a night to ourselves. He was in the tub at this moment , and my mom was working late ...upon my request.
About 10 minutes later Brison was complaining about his water being cold so I went to get him and got him situated. We were on Hulu watching the spongebob movie and eating snacks. He would periodically tap me to ask if I'd seen something , as if we weren't watching the same thing. We were now cuddled up and then we heard knocking at the door . My first thought was who tf knocking on my door at 10:30?

Me: WHO IS IT !! ( in my best man voice)
>>>y'all ever do that? <<<
??: cut that shit out and open the door fa me

Me: who tf?

??: it's me Jail Bird! I'm cold af outchea
Second thought ... What the fuck he doing here and not at that party?
I opened the door to see him in B-ball shorts and a white tee, he looked like a regular guy and that awkwardly attracted me.

Me: happened to u partying?

Zay: "hey Zay...how You doing ....come in Ik u cold "

Me: hey Zay...how You doing ....come in Ik u cold ( I said, voice filled with sarcasm)

Brison: who is it Beauty?

Zay: it's me lil man!

Brison: oh...hey ...bye
And with that he ran upstairs. And left Zay with a saddened look.

Me: aww . Gimme hug!
He did as I said and embraced me. I rocked us side to side as he squeezed me tighter. He was warm , and protective . I felt his hands creeping down to my ass and they rested there , I wanted to hold him forever ...it felt right .

Me: Zay I-

Zay: shutup and enjoy it.

And that's what happened we stood there for "forever" , well until Brison called me and I told him I was coming. I walked off with Zay following. Midway I felt him grab my wrist and pull me, I once again ended up laying on his chest with his arms wrapped around me. I could hear his heartbeat , it was relaxing , he wasn't as tense as he looked, it was awkward but enjoyable.

Me: Zay u ok?

Zay: yeah come on before Brison starts screaming again
We went upstairs and watched tv until Brison fell asleep , which was 10:55.
When I returned Zay was asleep , I didn't want to wake him but my mom would lose her soul if she found us in the same bed. I stood there admiring him and his features ,Isiah doesn't even compare to him. I grabbed my phone and took a snap of him and captioned it "The Kid😍☺️". When I was done I went to wake him up

Me: Zay go in the guest room

Zay: snoring
I was pushing and shoving , but nothing , so I jumped on the bed ...nothing . I sat on the small of his back and massaged him. I finally got some movements then he turned over and just looked at me.

Me: maybe I should get up

Zay: nah ma, I like You right here....
He looked at me and I looked at him ...no touching no kissing no moving , just observing.
His hands slowly began to creep up my thighs , then my sides , and down to my ass. He looked fascinated by my body structure, he looked at me as if I was a work of art , as if he wanted to take in all of me. I was nervous ... Nervous he'd find a problem and not want to be here ... Nervous he'd realize I wasn't it ... Nervous he'd snap out of it and think I was to heavy ... I was just nervous.

Zay: what u thinking ma?

Me:nothing

Zay: I like your thighs ....the fullness and warmth from them in this moment ... I like your smile ... Your company ... Your personality ... Your stomach ... Your breast ... Your chubby cheeks ... Thick eye lashes ... Chinky eyes ....

Then he stopped and I just looked at him and he looked at me , once again just observing each other . He sat up keeping me in place and kissed my forehead.

Zay: imma call it a night .
I removed myself and watched him leave ... Not parting my lips to say a word.