Chapter 16: Let's Begin

Derek POV

I was really surprised that Stiles could keep a steady heart beat but definitely glad he could.

"Well let's begin." I say and everyone looks back at me.

"Okay what's so important that you had to give Stiles a ride?" Scott asks smiling.

"Stiles was attacked." Everyone looked taken back.

"When did this happen!" Liam yells walking over to Stiles, "are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine!" Stiles shouts throwing his arms up.

"Wait. Did you smell that Scott?" Scott nods slowy to Liam.

"Smell what?" Stiles asks nervously.

"You Stiles." Liam says walking closer and smelling him.

"What? Do I smell bad?" He asks smelling himself.

"No you smell like Derek. Like Derek all over you." Liam points out.

"Well Derek is the one who found me laying on the floor after the attack. He picked me up bridal style and carried me out into his car and we came here as fast as we could." Wow. His heart beat was completely steady.

I was impressed. "Wait didn't you say that Derek drove you because your jeep wouldn't work?" Stiles gave me the 'oh shit we're caught' face.

"Stiles didn't want you guys to worry so he asked me if we could change the story." I cover keeping my blank expression. Stiles smiles a thanks to me and I nod my head slightly.

"Now can we continue?" Stiles peeps.

"Ya I guess." Isaac says.

"Okay so Stiles says that he thinks it was a hunter because of the tattoo he had in his wrist..." Derek continues telling them what happened I was just to lazy to write it all😁.

"Stiles why didn't you call me right away when it happened?" Scott asks his best friend.

"Because Derek already texted everyone and I didn't want you to worry." Stiles explains.

"You should've at least texted me." Scott says angrily.

"What would you have done Scott? The man already left. You would've just wasted your time with me!" Stiles yells. He looks at me for a split second before leaving the room.

Actually he left the building. "I'm gonna talk to him. The pack meeting is over everyone leave. " I say getting a little mad that Scott would be such a jerk. A caring jerk. But still a jerk.

Everyone leaves using the elevator but I use the stairs so I can go faster. I run all the way to the bottom.

I see Stiles walking down the street. Everyone else was starting to come out too.

"Here I'll go talk to him." Scott says about to walk towards him but I put my hand out stopping him.

"I don't think he wants to talk to you Scott. I'll talk to him. You go home." Scott nods sadly at me.

"Please tell him I'm sorry for getting mad at him." I give him a nod and he walks to his bike.

I run off towards the direction I saw Stiles last. He was no where to be seen.

"Stiles? Where did you go?" I yell into the emptiness.

Just then someone put a hand over my mouth and pulled me into the woods.

The man held my hands together and kept his hand on my mouth. I tried to pull away but then he did something very weird.

He kissed my neck.