Chapter 12: Kiss

Derek POV

Stiles wanted me to go to his room.  And I did.  I went through his window like he wanted.

He was laying on his bed waiting for me. He watched as I climbed in.

"Hey." He weakly says.

"Hey. About um what happened before,  I didn't mean to do that. It was an accident." God I'm stupid.

"Derek I didn't mind the kiss. I liked it. But if you didn't it's fine." He looks down at his hands disappointingly.

"I did like it. I've wanted to do that for a long long time." Wait did I? I don't even know.

"You did?" I nod slightly.

I move over to his bed and sit down. "What does this mean for us?"

"I don't know." I really didn't.

"Well what do you want this to be?" Stiles asks sheepishly.

"I don't know but no one can know about this. Whatever this is." He looked disappointed again.

"Oh." Is all he says.

"It's not like I don't like you. And I'm definitely not embarrassed by you. "

"You like me?"

"Ya." I look him straight in his beautiful eyes.

He blushes which is the cutest thing ever. "Well I like you too."

Now it was my turn to blush. Ya I was blushing. This over active teenage boy is making me, Derek Hale, blush.

When did I even have feelings for him. Ya I've always felt different towards him. And I've always cared about him. And I never wanted to see him hurt- oh god I love him.

I love Stiles.

"Derek you okay?" Stiles asks placing a hand on my thigh.

"Ya I'm fine. I should probably go." I stand up brushing his hand off but he stands too.

"Wait." He pulls me in and kisses me. It was way better than our first.

His hands find their way to my hair and he pulls slightly. My hands were on his lower waist.

"Stiles." I breathe out in between kisses.

He doesn't answer. He starts to kiss my neck. Leaving little hickeys.

My hands have moved to his butt and I picked him up. Stiles legs wrap around my waist.

I lay him down on his bed so I was on top. Putting very little of my weight on him but still kissing passionately.

"Stiles!" His dad yells from the bottom of the stairs.

"Shit." I hurriedly get off of him and he gets up. I quickly go to the side of the door.

His dad opens the door shielding me. "Um ya dad. "

"I'm gonna head to work and I won't be back till real late so don't invite anyone over and go to bed at a reasonable time." He says not bothering to notice the tent in Stiles jeans.

"Copy that pops. Love ya. "

"Love you too. " the sheriff shuts the door again and I wait till I hear his car leave before I speak.

"I should probably go." I don't wait for Stiles to answer. I climb out of his window and start  home again.

What am I doing?