10~ Confusions Cleared! / FINAL PART.

Beginne am Anfang

Tbh, I already had some feelings for her..

Love at first sight?

No!

It was kinda weird though, I was still young and falling in love in this young age, doesn't make sense, I think!

"Aww, you're name is Nandu right? Nandu loves Manik. Nandu loves Manik." They kept on singing, as the cops took them away.

I could noticed a blush on her face!

Damn...I still miss her!

"How are you?" She searched for any injuries in my body "You shouldn't let them beat you na! See, they were bullying you! Next time, don't let them beat you okay!" She was scolding me, making a pout

"I'm fine" I said as she helped me to get up from the ground.

"I won't leave them! What they did with me, I'll do the same with them!" I said, gritting my teeth

My fist clenched,

"Son..are you alright?" I heard the voice of uncle but I kept my eyes shut!

"It's okay. See the cops took them away now, the bad boys will be punished! And no matter how much a person treat you bad, you have to treat them well because you're not like them" Ahh.. Nandu! She was small but yet so mature!

Next I remember I just went away, leaving her alone.

Argh! Kinda rude of you Manik Malhotra!

"Manik!" I heard her loud shriek which made me startled and I immediately opened my eyes.

"Hey son! What happen? Your eyes were closed! Are you alright?"

I was still trying to figure out what did I just saw?! And I remember it was then only when I lost my notebook!

"Uncle I--I remember Nandu!" My cheeks were wet already! "She was so cute and I--I miss her!"

"Son, the girl, Nandu, whom you're talking about is--" He took a deep breath for a moment

Was my guess, right? No, please no!

"She's Nandini!" Crap!!! No!!

I fell on my knees, tears constantly flowing down my cheeks. I lost her! How did I not recognize her?! Damn!!

I opened a page of the notebook and found a sketch of her which I'd drawn a long time back! And she still kept it with her!

"She wanted to return it back to you but you left India! She was disheartened! She used to tell me about you, Manik. She used to stare at this picture till late! She'd perhaps considered you more than a friend but that time, she was young and I didn't took it seriously." I was still in a state of shock while he continued

"When time passed, her age increased so her feelings towards you became more strong! She was in love with you Manik!" My eyes widened so did my heartbeats quickened!

That Someone Unknown was Nandini Murthy means Cutie!

Cutie is my Nandu!

"I lost her uncle.." I sobbed-whispered

"Son, now bygones are bygones!" He kneeled down to me "We can't do anything about it. But now we have to! Nandini's evil spirit won't leave you. Go away"

She won't leave me! She won't! But I won't give up either! I won't run away!

All of a sudden, my phone buzzed! It was a message