7~ Ring-a Ringa-a Roses

Short Update.

Plz ignore grammatical errors

Happy reading.

***

Alya's Pov

"Arya! What's that??" I asked. We are inside the garage and I saw a cupboard on the corner. It was banging loudly!

"I think someone is inside!" Aryamann said. My grip on his arms, tighten. Someone was banging the door of cupboard, from inside.

"Who's that?!" Aryamann shouted as we went closer to the cupboard. This time it became more loud!!

"I asked who's inside!!" Aryamann asked once again and the cupboard snap opened.

"Stay here, I'll go and see.."

"No. No! Don't!" I said in a scary tone.

"Nothing will happen." He didn't listen to me and went forward to the cupboard. And as he went there, the spirit appeared infront! She was holding an axe. Aryamann was going to attack her with a punch but..

"Aryamann!!!" I shouted as the spirit  hit him with the axe

"Aryamann!!!" I shouted as the spirit  hit him with the axe. No!!! Aryamann!!

"Lea-ve..run-away!!...run away Alya!!" Aryamann managed to shout. He wanted me to run away! How could I just leave him there?!

"Ahhh!!!" He shouted in pain as she hit him more. Oh my Arya was so much in pain!!

"No please! Please leave him Nandini! We are sorry! Very sorry!" I apologised, I knew it was Nandini's spirit! Soon Aryamann closed his eyes. I stepped backwards, in fear. I couldn't save my Arya! I knew, I will also die soon. As I stepped backwards, I hit something! I looked at the side...

"Ovi..!!" I cried as I saw her dead body, bloods all over. Oh no! She killed Ovi! Means... Oh my God! She killed my all friends!

Run away Alya..

Aryamann words echoed in ears. I have to survive! I looked back, the door was still open. I felt the ghost's gaze was on me now! But I didn't waste more time, I went outside. I run away from there...
I run..run and bumped into...Manik!! Saviour! I hugged him tight.

Manik's Pov

I was infront of Nandini's house. All were dark. "Ahhh!!!" I heard someone was shouting! It seems like Aryamann's voice. But I guess it was coming from the backside of the house, I was walking towards there when I saw Alya running. She bumped into me. Her eyes were teary, her face was messed up! She was looking scared. She just hugged me tightly

"Hey what happen?!" I was confused! I just held her both shoulders to calm her down. Yes I agree, she was rude with me but I remember someone told me that, no matter how much a person treat you bad, you have to treat them well because you're not like them. That someone was a girl..A girl! Childhood! The past flashed on my mind! I tried to remember further when Alya diverted me

"Arya..! Aryamann! She killed Aryamann!! She killed my other friends too!" She was crying so badly that I felt bad! I knew it was Nandini's spirit only.

I was about to say something when a voice got our attention

"Alya!" We looked straight and here Aryamann was standing at the door of the garage. I didn't know, what was happening????!!

"Aryamann? Arya! ! You survived Arya!" I saw Aryamann smiling at her. He spread his arms, simply calling her to hug him. How?! Alya said he was dead so... Oh no. no! Sh!t!!

"Oh Arya!! I'm coming!" She about to go but I held her hand.

"Don't go! He is not Aryamann!!" Yes, it was not Arymann but the spirit!

"Alya c'mon! I destroyed that ghost!" Aryamann shouted for Alya..

"Leave me Manik! Aryamann needs me right now! I'm so happy that he's alive!" She tried taking her hand away from my grip

"Are you stupid!! You told me that Nandini killed him right! Then how.." I couldn't complete as she just escaped from my grip and ran towards the spirit whom she was thinking to be Aryamann.

"Alya no!! Wait!!" Sh!t! Why is she so dumb!! I ran towards her but before I could reach, Alya was dragged inside and the door was closed! Damn!!!

Writer's Pov

"Oh God Aryamann, I thought I lost you." Alya was hugging him, unaware that the door was already closed.

"Alya!!" Manik was shouting from outside. Alya frowned as she felt that she was holding something cold.

"Ring-a Ringa-a Roses...
A pocket full of poises...
Ashes! Ashes.."

Alya quivered. She was trapped! She slowly back off and...

"Ahhaaa!!" Alya turned to leave but the door was closed! It was time for Alya

"Ahhaaa!!" Alya turned to leave but the door was closed! It was time for Alya. She again looked infront and saw her approaching with the axe. She looked at the side and saw Aryamann, and other friends, dead!

Here Manik could listen her shouts. He was trying his best to break the door but failed.

"Please..please forgive me Nandini, please!" Alya joined her both hands, begging the spirit to leave her but she was glaring at her. She didn't have any mercy on her. Nandini couldn't forget How cruel Alya was with her! Her all friends treated her very bad! Alya and her friends didn't show any mercy on her so why should she?? Now no one could save Alya.

"Nandini!!! Please I'm sorry! Please forgive me." This was her last words and chaaaaak! She hit her with the axe again and again.

Manik's Pov.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" I heard her painful scream. Oh!! Alya!!! I knew she must be dead by now.

The door lastly opened slowly. I gulped, should I step in or not?!

***

Now don't ask me when I'm going to post next because even I don't know the answer😑😑

So should Manik step inside or not? Do you want Manik to step in? Leave your comments below.😉

Do Vote & Comment.