10~ Confusions Cleared! / FINAL PART.

Please ignore the typos.

Happy reading!

_______________

"Yes I did! I was in abroad and I just came India few days back" I said, hastily and his eyes widened

"Sh!t! Manik run away! Else Nandini will come to you!" Run away? Why? First it was Cutie, and now her dad! Damn!

I'm not gonna run away! Why should I run away when I haven't even done something wrong!

I didn't do anything wrong to Nandini no.. Did I..??!

"But uncle.."

"Go Manik. Nandu's evil spirit fury has no boundaries. She can do anything!"

And again Nandu..?!!!

"Wait! Nandu?!" I raised my eyebrows at him. "Is she Nandini?" No it can't be her, no please!

"Yes, Nandini! My Nandu! And you're the one whom she used to--"

"Used to what? Please say it uncle. There can be a misunderstanding right? I mean, the name 'Nandu' can be of anyone!" I said, tears springing to my eyes already and he shook his head

"Come with me" He dragged with me out and we both entered his house! It was much clean. We both entered Nandini's room! He switched on the lights.

I could get a clearer view of her bedroom and it wasn't dusty! Surprisingly; the entire house was clean!

He marched towards the table on which some books, notes were placed. I watched his move, I was bewildered, as well as nervous! I was going to know the real thing, finally!

"You'll get your real answer" He said and with that, he handed me a notebook. It looked kinda similar to me. It was like a different kind of notebook and I saw this somewhere! But where??..
..
.

Darn it! That's mine!!!

"That's mine!!" I exclaimed-yelled, in amusement! But how did this came to him?

No wait! This was placed here in Nandini's room, which means.. she kept it to herself!

"Yes..so you do remember! I thought you won't!" He chuckled and I knew he was being sarcastic

"Yes I remember! But how did this come to Nandini?" I was beyond confused

"Try to remember Manik. Firstly, remember where and when did you lost it?!"

Okay I lost this notebook long time back! How am I supposed to remember?

"Just remember the days when you met.. Nandu."

Nandu!

Flashes of my childhood played in my mind. I closed my eyes, trying my best to remember!

"Hey stoppp!! Leave him!" I was being beaten by some boys around. I was probably 7 years old and they were elder than me. I could say, I was returning back from school and the boys were bullying me on the street, when Nandu stopped them! She came with cops and the boys were about to run but thankfully, the cops grabbed them

"You jerks! Don't you dare trouble Manik again!" She showed them a finger while glaring at them. My eyes were still closed and a smile crept on my face.

She was looking so cute and her eyes..so pretty! She was 2 years younger than me.

Well, she was my Nandu! We used to meet up very rarely in school. We weren't very close enough and I hardly know her full name! I just heard some of her classmates calling her 'Nandu'