4~ Have I already met Her?

So here comes the update.

Plz ignore grammatical errors.

Do press the ⭐ button.

***

Same day,

"That Manik is just too hot na?!" Alya said and Aryamann fumes in anger. All four were chilling at college, in the backyard garden. The classes were over. All the students had made their way out. Only they were at college.

"C'mon Alya, me and Aryamann are hotter than him, what do you think Mukti?" Harshad asked Mukti but she was in her thoughts.

"Don't you dare to speak about that Manik. I love you Alya. And I want you to love me too." Aryamann said sternly.

"Haha. Baby, do you think I will leave you? Not easily! I will be with you till DEATH. Okay!" Alya hugged him. "I love you too." She said and Aryamann kissed her hair

"Mukti, where are you lost??" Harshad asked

"I was thinking about Ovi. I mean it's been days, she didn't come to college." Mukti said worriedly

"Yeah, even I didn't see her! Where must she be??" Alya got equally worried. They actually didn't know where she was.

"She must be hanging out with some guy. Just chill okay!" Aryamann told them not to get worried

"It's getting darker, I think we should go now." Harshad said and all stood up to go.

As they stepped out of the gate, Mukti held Harshad's hand

"What?" Harshad raised his eyebrows

"My phone damn it! I have left it in the class!" She freaked out. Well she loved her phone so much.

"What happen?" Aryamann asked.

"Umm Alya, Aryamann you guys carry on, we will just come back." Harshad told them to go home.

"Okay!" Both said in unison. Finally they left, leaving Harshad and Mukti alone.

***

"Ah. My phone! I missed you!" Mukti kissed her mobile hundred times as she took it from her desk

"I came with you here, so even I deserve my reward right!" Harshad pulled her closer and kiss her. He kissed her like it was the last time. Was it really their last kiss?!

"Let's go back now." Mukti held his hand and was about to go

"Wait Mukti. I have to use the washroom."

"God Harshad!!" Mukti made a grumpy face

"Just wait for a minute, I will be back soon." He kissed her forehead and rushed to the washroom

Harshad's Pov

"Oh my Mukti must be waiting for me," I washed my hands. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Wow, I'm so hot. Don't know what got into Alya that she found that monkey Manik hot?!" I chuckled and turned to leave when I felt something falling on my head. I placed my hand on my hair. I found something sticky! I removed my hand and saw blood! I instantly looked upwards to find nothing!

"What the!!" I cursed. Who the hell did that?? It must be someone's prank!! I looked at the mirror again.

"I'm just looking like a ghost right now!" Ghost really? Agrhh. I opened the tap and washed my face. I looked back at the mirror when...