2~ She was here..Again!

Chapter 2 is here..! Please ignore grammatical mistakes

Do press the ⭐ button!

Happy reading!

________________

Harshad with his girlfriend, Mukti and Aryamann, Alya was laughing while returning home by walking..
Yes they were in the college itself and It's now that they were returning..

"Really guys?! You just locked him inside?! Superb!" Their friend, Ovi was with them.. Well they were a group of 5 person!

"Yes Ovi! And that was really funny! He was kicking the door! But that peon spoiled it all..if he would have not open the door then that Manik could stay there till next morning!!" Aryamann said! So It was them who locked Manik inside the class..!

"It's okay..we have days to trouble him more! We'll see him tomorrow!" Okay so they were planning to trouble Manik more huh! Very bad!!

After their chit-chat, all returned their home

Ovi's Pov

"Oh..god My head is paining!" I was home already and my head was aching so much! I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water! I heard some strange sounds! But I ignored..

I settled myself infront of the TV as my favourite show was going to start..I was changing the channel when

"Ovi!" I heard my name?! What was that?? I again ignored! And resumed changing channel

"Ovii!!" I startled at my place as I heard my name being pronounced so loud!

"Oviiii...!" This time It was more louder! I think It was coming from the kitchen! I made my way to the kitchen,

"Who..who's there?" I asked! I was sweating very badly! When suddenly the lights were off!

I tried putting on the light but It was damaged!

"Scared?!" It was a whisper

"Aaa! Who's here?!!" I jumped at my place, I didn't know who took my name?!

"Harshad? Mukti? Aryamann..look If this is any of your prank so please end this! I'm really scared guys!" I shouted! I heard someone's step, coming towards me! I turned around to find a girl!

"Al..Alya?" I asked but no respond..and all of a sudden, she appeared in front of me!

Noo!! It was her!!! No!!!!

I ran to my room, thank god my room's light was on! Closing the door behind, I called Mukti

"C'mon Mukti please pick up! Please!!" I whispered lowly!

"Ooo-vi..!" I heard her whisper again! Was she behind me??! I slowly turned..and

Writer's Pov

As Ovi turned around, the door opened! She saw her! The ghost! Her scary face! Ovi was scared to the death!

"No!! Please I'm sorry! Please!" She was pleading to her! But Ovi's pleads didn't matter to the spirit!

"No!!! No please leave me..please I'm..I'm sorry..Nan.....!!!" Ovi's sobs racked her body making her unable to speak further..

"No!!!! Aaaaaaaa!!!!" She shouted!, the lights went off! And at last..the door was shut! Her shouts echoed in the entire house..

***

"Sleep Manik, c'mon!" It was 12 a.m already but still I was not being able to sleep! Maybe the spirit was still on my mind?! No! I should ignore! Yes! C'mon Manik sleep! I took a deep breath and finally went into a deep slumber..