9~ It Can't Be Her!

So here's an update but it's short.

Pls ignore grammatical errors

Happy reading.

_______________

"No Dad, It's useless! The headmistress won't do anything! She will just get annoyed and scold them and then.. they will do the same disgusting things with me again, dad! Other students like it when I'm bullied! It makes them feel safe! I can't take this anymore.. No!" She screamed out, in frustration.

So He was her 'Dad'.?!! And Bullied..???? She was bullied?!! Oh god, what were they talking about?? And how come I'm seeing them but they.. they aren't even noticing me!

Why?

Is this a Phantasm or what..?

"Dad, if this continues then, I'll--I'll kill myself." She spoke, still sobbing

She was being stupid though. She shouldn't kill herself but I know, she already did.

"Nandini, you're my strong girl right! Don't let them harm you. Fight back." Her dad was consoling her and she nodded

"I love you dad" she whispered as her dad cocooned her in his arms.

"I love you too my girl" he kissed her forehead and a lone tear escaped my eye

I wish she'd thought about her dad before committing suicide.

All of a sudden, a high power light hit my face. I could see nothing but brightness all around! My eyes got slam shut, immediately.

This brightness was too much to handle.

"No please no! I'm, I'm sorry please!"

I could hear her voice!

Nandini...!

My eyes shot opened, only to find myself in my class! Still, no one noticed me!

What the heck was actually happening? How could I see all of them and they weren't even giving me a glance!

Surprisingly, all students gaze were to the front where Nandini, Harshad & his friends were!

"So it was you reported us to the headmistress huh? You messed up with us! Now you're so gone!" Mukti fisted her hair while Harshad spilled water on her face.

I was beyond astonished! This..this was wrong! I clenched my fist..

Bullying is totally wrong, a crime, a sin!

"Hey stop, no!" I rushed to stop them and guess what? I couldn't!

They were dead but It seemed like I was the spirit..

Vice Versa

"Leave me, please. I reported you all because you were being wrong to Sunaina! You guys were bullying her which is not less than a crime!" Nandini was defending herself.

"Listen Sunaina, did you ask Nandini to report us to the headmistress?" Alya asked Sunaina, giving her a fierce look

"No" came her reply and she left the class. I just shook my head in disbelief.

How could she..? And how could other students stay silent & watch this bullsh!t scenario..

How can people be so heartless & mean to an innocent soul?

How?

I wonder..

Nandini was still pleading, she was weeping and tears springing to my eyes too!

I couldn't see her in this vulnerable position. It hurts but I was helpless! I couldn't do anything either!

Just then a hard light hit my face, once again and now, I found myself in a garage?!

Okay, this was the same garage where Nandini killed Harshad & his team.

So now I totally get it why she killed them. She wanted revenge! But her body? Where did it come from? And now that she killed her enemies, did she got her peace or..

Was someone still yet to be killed?

"Nandini opened the door please!" I heard a loud bang at the garage door. So I was stuck here with Nandini! Where was she?

"Bye dad." I heard her! I turned around instantly and the sight made me.., well I'm not scared but this actually made me get goosebumps!

She was committing suicide! She'd hanged herself by the neck!

Oh f!sh!

Just then the door slammed opened. Her dad came in but It was too late!

"What have you done Nandini.. this wasn't a solution my child. No, come back Nandu, please my girl" He cried & cried!

I was standing right there, staring at them. This was indeed heart-breaking scene though...
..
.

Wait! What did he just say?

'Nandu' ?! I remember this name! And it was now, she came in my mind!

Was she..

Stop talking bullsh!t Manik, it can't be Her. But what if..

No, no, no!! Damn no!! It can't be Her! Hell no!!!

All of a sudden, I got a bad, real bad headache! My eyes were paining so bad and I just didn't know why?! My eyes were closing, my legs gave up and at last, I fell on the ground...

To be continued..

New Cover!

New Cover!

________________

How was the chapter? Crap. Tbh, I don't know what I've written😐😒 It wasn't spooky this time *apologies*

Please don't get angry because I gave such a short update. I know I'm late but I'm writing its 'ending', so it's actually taking time! I want to make it interesting.

The next chapter would probably be the last part of this story and I'll try to update it soon.

Do Vote & Comment

Take care❤