Playing

"What game?"....

"Truth or Punishment"

____________________________________________________________

     Star, without saying another word, walked to her closet.  Marco caught a peek of the closet and saw that it was huge and very organized.  Star searched the shelves and drawers in till he found what she was looking for.  She walked out with something in her hands that was draped with a white and old looking blanket.  She closed her closet door and sat in the middle of her huge room.  She took off the blanket.

     It was a blue box with white lines all over it.

     "What is that?" asked Marco.  Star stayed silent as she blew off the dust on the box.  There was silence and both of the teens stared at the odd looking box.  Star never thought she'd ever have to see this box again.  She sighed.

     "This is the truth or punishment game.  It asks you a question and you have to answer it truthfully or else it punishes you", she explained.  "Oh..."

     Star pressed a button on the side and the white lines light up.  Soon the box began speaking.  "The seat and fable lays in fiction, even with complete conviction, if truth is absent from these events, all will face the punishment".    "What's that supposed to mean?', Marco asked.  "It means if you lie, you'll be punished",  Star answered.

     The box seemed to grow and a small hole was at the side.   "Pledge  an oath of truth, Pinkie swear to me", The box said.  Star put her pinkie in the small hole.  "I swear to only tell The Truth", She said.  Marco seemed confused.  What is she doing, he thought.  She turned to him.  "Your turn" "Me?!", Marco was not putting his pinkie in some weird box.  It seemed weird and he already thought this girl was insane before she took out the box.

     "Fine....then be punished.  You cannot start this game unless you finish it and I already put my pinkie in, meaning that it has started.", she said it with such confidence.  Her back was straight and her chin was held high.  She was not afraid of Marco. 

     And that was the one thing Marco hated.

     To be feared was what brought Marco his happiness.  If he wasn't fear than who was he?  Well, no longer in power, that was for sure. 

     "Fine! I'll put my stupid pinkie in the dang box", he glared at her with much hatred.  Yet... She smiled.  "Good, and make sure to swear to tell only the truth", she was happy that he finally gave in, but he was not.  Marco put his pinkie right where Star had put hers.  "I solemnly swear to tell only the truth", he sarcastically told the box.  Star smiled again.  It annoyed him SO much!

     "It's time for truth or punishment",  the box spoke as it began to shrink back to it's original size.  Both the teens began to grow at least a little nervous.  Multiple questions about the box clouded their minds.  "The first question", the box said, small slides on the side began to spin and spin.  The first slide landed on 'what is'.  "What is...", the box repeated what the slide has said.  "...your...".  Marco and Star grew closer to the box as it began to say it's last words.  "Favorite color?", It finished.

     "Really!", Marco yelled in disbelief.  Star remember the first time she played this with her old friend Pony Head.  It asked the same question and she too was shocked just like Marco.  "It's just the first question.  Don't be surprised", the blond told him.  "Yellow", Star answered.  "I thought it was more like pink...",  Marco mumbled under his breath before continuing.  "Black", he answered. 

     "Someone is lying", the box responded.  Star's eyes widened before the box shot out red beams of light tickling them both.  "WHY-HAHA-AM I BEING TICKLED!! HAHAHA!!! I'M NOT EVEN TICKLEISH!!", Marco yelled.  "MARCO, TELL THE TRUTH",  Star told him trying to hold back her laughter.  Well, it didn't matter to Marco who knew his secrets.  His secrets weren't even that bad. 

     "RED, RED, RED, RED, I LOVE RED, JUST LIKE MY HOODIE!!!", Marco was being tickled so much he felt like he was about to cry.  "Truth", the box glowed green as the word 'truth' appeared on it's side.  They were no longer being tickled.  Star and Marco wiped tears from their eyes and breath heavily as the tried to adjust.

     "I told you", Star hesitantly told Marco.  "Fine, I won't lie anymore", he said it as quietly as he could (which isn't very quiet). 

     "Next question",  the box interrupted them.  "What do you really think about Earth?", the box asked.  Both the teens thought about the question before answering.  Finally,  one of them spoke.  "Earth isn't so bad, but it could use a few more nicer people", Star hadn't been on Earth for long, and the question was a bit hard to answer. 

     "The planet isn't bad, very nice, very nice.  It's the people that are self-centered jerks that only care about them selves", Marco looked down the whole time while saying that.  It wasn't the best ting to say, especially to a magical princess from another dimension who barely knew about the earth, but it was what he really thought.

   "Truth", the box said.  Star looked at Marco, shocked.  Is that really what Earth is like?  She thought.  The box once again turned green.  It was time for the final question. 

     And the hardest.

     Both teens prepared them selves as the box began to speak.

"Who do you have a crush on?"

IT'S DONE!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY NOW!!! Guys, I am SO sorry I kept you waiting!  I just lost my motivation and didn't want to really write anymore.  But recently my motivation came back and I wrote this!  Cliffhangers are fun to write.  The rumors were true!  I can't tell when the next chapter will come out.  But let's hope soon.  Thank you for the comments, votes, and reads.  YOU are the reason i didn't give up!  Thank you!