His boy pushed his glasses up his nose and giggled, "It won't happen again."

"Start getting ready for school, before I hit both of you upside the head."

Louis went into Asher's room. His quiet boy was up and sitting in his bed, playing with his toys. With all the loud children Harry and Louis produced, they managed to have one quiet child.

"Good morning, my love bug," Louis greeted his baby. All of this kids were growing too fast and it sucked sometimes.

"Papa, hug," Asher smiled. Louis loved his morning snuggles with his youngest. He hugged the boy and gave him a big kiss.

"Get dressed, lovey. I'm going to make breakfast," Louis told his son. Asher squeezed Louis before listening.

Louis went into the kitchen and started up breakfast. He made scrambled eggs with toast. It was quick and easy for four children that needed to go to school. Asher was the first in, as usual. He was all dressed and he got into his spot at the table.

Olivia came in next, blonde curls a sleepy mess. She came by Louis and gave him a hug. He hugged her back, kissing her forehead. As much as she acted older, she was always his nugget.

He murmured, "I love you."

"I love you too, Papa."

When the tornados that were the twins came in, Louis served his children. He poured them all juice to drink and ate his breakfast quickly.

It was after he ate that he felt like there was a brick in his stomach. He pushed in on the pressure and told his kids to brush their teeth after eating. He rushed to his bathroom and when he saw the toilet, he threw up his whole breakfast.

Shit, the flu.

Louis took a few deep breaths before flushing and going to the sink to brush his teeth. As he brushed his teeth, he realized that he felt fine now. There was no ache feeling or feverish chills. Louis closed his eyes and spit the toothpaste out. What if he was pregnant again?

Louis went under the sink and pulled out the tests he bought about six months ago. Harry and Louis had a scare, scare used lightly in this situation. Louis was nauseous for a few days, no other symptoms. Harry just wanted to know if they were or weren't. They weren't pregnant, which Louis was okay with.

Louis peed on stick and waited. He listened to his kids out in the hallway. They won't have enough rooms for a nursery. Olivia and Asher have their own rooms and the twins shared for now. Harry and Louis have a home office, but they would have to get rid of it for the baby. If there was a baby.

Louis' phone alarm went off and with a deep breath, he looked down. It was the brightest pink he'd ever seen on a test before.

Positive. Louis was pregnant again.

Harry and Louis were going to have five fucking kids and Louis couldn't be happier. This is what he wanted. A full, happy family. He was getting it. They all deserved it. Now, he had to brew up a way to tell Harry.

Pulling himself together, Louis gathered his kids and their school stuff. He drove them and walked them to their classes. He kissed all their heads and told them he loved them. He couldn't wait for one more head to kiss.

"Lou!" he heard called from behind him.

Liam was walking over with Luka and Zander. He finally got his book deal and was a successful writer, so he quit his job at the school as well. One of his horror novels were in the process of becoming a movie.

"Hey Li," Louis greeted. "Hi cuties."

"Uncle Lou," Luka said, picking at her skirt. "Guess who is gonna be in Daddy's movie?!"