Epilogue

LOUIS // FEBRUARY 2026

To think that Louis' life was once cold and empty. It felt like a whole other life ago. When he was forced out of his room that was eventful summer afternoon in 2009, things changed forever.

Harry and Louis married the July after the twins were born. They had a small gathering in their backyard and went away to Spain for their honeymoon. It was beautiful, romantic. Everything.

Nine months later to the day of their wedding night, they welcomed another baby boy into their family. The husbands were shocked that Louis was able to get pregnant without the help of fertility treatments, but the doctor explained that sometimes life does shit like that when you least expect it.

Asher Desmond Tomlinson was a big boy. He was nearly nine pounds, a drastic difference for Louis when giving birth.

After Asher, the husbands decided to not have any more children. They had two of each gender, and having three babies at under two years old was a lot of stress.

Plus, little Reece had to undergo eye surgery when he was a year and half. With Asher only being two months old at the time, it was hard on everyone.

But Reece's eyes were doing pretty good. He and Amelia were now six, and would probably have to wear glasses for the rest of his life.

Olivia was ten, but on the verge of twenty at times. She was full of sass. Harry had a hard time with it, he didn't like the backtalk. But Louis assured him that it's just the age. Amelia was her little minion, copying everything her big sister did. Including the sass.

They had started their own company, like Louis wanted to back when he was pregnant. It was thriving. Ed Sheeran worked exclusively through them to write his albums. It helped them tremendously.

Even with a 10-year old,  6-year olds twins, and a 4-year old, the husbands were expanding their company into a full blown music label, Tomlinson 28. They weren't just going to do writing, they were involved in producing music and managing artists.

They were two years into that. And some days it was easy, so days not so much. But they did it, day-to-day. On this particular day, Harry turned 34.

It was Louis' turn to get the kids ready for school and then head to the label. They alternated days and Harry headed over at seven in the morning (running a little bit behind due to some birthday sex), just as the kids started waking up.

Louis did miss teaching, but he quit because he couldn't handle two full-time jobs and raising four children. All while being a decent husband.

Louis was extra tired this particular morning, but he pushed through the morning routine. He went into Olivia's room, she was snoring lightly, "Time to wake up, my nugget."

Olivia groaned, she wasn't that much of a morning person as she grew older. Louis opened her window and left, making sure the twins were up. Amelia was already whining before Louis opened the door. Great.

"Reese, stop doing that! You're a fucking jerk!" Amelia complained.

Louis closed his eyes. Sometimes the kids come by the label, and his youngest daughter picked that lovely word up from her Uncle Ed.

Louis entered the room, "Amelia Marie Tomlinson, use that language again and you'll lose your iPad privileges for 3 months."

"But Papa! Reese keeps farting on my pillow."

Raising boys were harder than girls, Louis concluded to himself.

He sighed, "That's not an excuse to use that word. And Reese, if you don't stop being disgusting, you'll have the same consequence."