Chapter Sixteen

HARRY // AUGUST 2020
Twenty-Two Weeks

Today, Harry was going to London for the day with Jason. They needed to meet up with lawyers for their upcoming business and to start to get the ball rolling. Harry, however, was going to own ten-percent of company over Jason. He could put in more money than him, so he had majority. He wasn't looking forward to the drive, especially on a Friday, but it was going to be fun to have things officially started.

Louis had started up at the grade school again and Olivia was officially in her final year at the nursery before Year 1. He couldn't believe how quick she was growing up. He had to leave before Olivia was up, but he was happy he could say goodbye to his fiancé.

"What time will you be back?" Louis asked, groggily. It was five-thirty and he was still lounging in bed. Harry had already showered and shaved and kissed him awake.

"I'm hoping by dinnertime," Harry answered.

"Okay," Louis said, yawning loudly. "Text me when you get there."

"Of course," Harry leaned down and kissed him gently. "Tell Olivia that I love her."

"Will do," Louis murmured, his lips still touching Harry's.

"I love you," he said, his fingers brushing through Louis' hair and locking in. He pulled his fiancé closer and kissed him hard.

"Mm," Louis sighed, pushing away. "I love you more."

Harry let go and watched him curl back up into the sheets. His pregnant stomach was poking out from the comforter and Harry reached out to touch it. He moved his head in and kissed right to the side of his belly button. He felt a little movement against his mouth. One of the babies.

"One of them just moved," Louis said, unaware that Harry had felt it.

"I felt it," Harry said, his eyes starting to burn with tears.

"Really? I didn't know you could feel them externally yet," Louis said, pushing himself up.

Harry kept his hands on the round surface and felt a few more movements against his hands. They were soft and gentle, but they made his whole day. Harry moved back in and whispered, "I love you, Amelia and Unnamed Son."

"I'm working on the name," Louis laughed.

"I have to go now," Harry sighed. He really didn't want to. Especially after feeling his babies kick against his hands. Which was one of the coolest feelings he had felt. He knew from when he was pregnant with Olivia what a baby kick felt like internally, but it was a whole new experience externally.

"Text me," reminded Louis.

"I will," Harry promised. "Make sure you buy a gift after work. Zayn's baby shower is tomorrow."

Even though they already had a baby shower for Luka, they needed more clothing and other essentials. Zayn didn't want to dress his son in dresses and pink clothes when he was born. Harry could understand the reasoning.

"I know," Louis nodded. "By the way, my mum wants to throw us a shower."

Harry never had a baby shower for Olivia. He didn't really make it well-known that he was expecting because he was afraid that Kyle would find him. He just purchased what he needed and if people gave him gifts when they saw him, he accepted. But he never had one. Louis was a different story. If he wanted one, he was going to get one.

"Do you want one?" Harry asked, gathering his last items up.

"I think so," answered Louis, with a shy smile.