Chapter 17: Jinx's P.O.V

Nathaniel and I were standing outside my house everything quiet which wasn’t normal. In fact that thought had me feeling suspicious.

“Jessie?!” I called out walking to the house.

“Jinx?” I heard Nathaniel mumble.

I turned to face him just in time to see him bending over a body. Running over to him and dropping to my knees, I saw my little sister.

“Jessie?!” I called out, the only thing I got from her was a groan. At least she was alive. “Dammit, Jessie wake up!”

She nearly screamed herself awake but I held her down so she wouldn’t get a head rush.

“What happened?” I asked. “Where’s Aggie?”

“He took her .” She choked out.

“Who?” I asked, the stupid question left my mouth to see to stop it. I already knew the answer.

“Victor,” She breathed before her head rolled to the side and she was out again.

“Son of a bitch.” I hissed as I scooped her up into my arms before I walked to the house with Nathaniel at my side, and walking in after he opened the door. Everything inside was normal, thank God.

I laid Jessie n her bed as my body began to tremble. I stepped from her room and went back outside, I needed to calm down but I couldn’t I was so pissed. Nathaniel touched my shoulder to calm me so as he said softly. “Let me talk to mom about this and how to track him down, okay?”

I nodded, I think. I was to pissed to think straight, I just think I made myself walk around and that’s when I found Aggies blanket. Picking it up in my hands my body shook even more before a tear fell in rage. I clinched her blanket to my chest. “I’m going after her.” I said before my body turned in on itself and I was a demon once more. I brought her blanket to my nose, taking in her scent before leaving the house. I am going to find my little girl, and I’m going to bring her home.

Ava’s P.O.V.

The moment Nathaniel burst into the room without Jinx, I thought the worst. He then looked at Macy. “Jinx. Demon. Victor. Aggie.” The words weren’t in a sentence but they were enough for me to figure out what he was trying to say.

“What?” I whispered.

“Victor took Aggie. Jinx went demon to find her.”

I felt myself get dizzy as I looked at Nathaniel through a black haze. I looked down at my claws just as my vision cleared. I looked up as anger coursed through my veins to see Nathaniel’s face palm himself.

“Not you, too!” He whined.

Just as I began to make my way to the door, someone grabbed me from behind. For a moment I thought I was Macy but when I turned I saw Hades. He was looking at me with those eyes from hell but I shook my head, I shouldn’t be a smartass right now, I needed to find my daughter but at that moment something made me jump, a loud band which accrued more than once.