Chapter 5: Ava's P.O.V.

CHAPTER FIVE: AVA’S P.O.V

I stepped out of my bathroom with my wet hair dripping. I moved over so that I could sit down on my bed. I sat there a moment before I realized that I still had Jinx’s wallet, the wallet that had my picture in it. Why would he have my picture in his wallet? That was the one thing that confused me the most at the moment. He had a picture of me. How?

I sighed and lay back on the bed. I closed my eyes and let my mind drift. His eyes, looking into mine, ice blue; his lips pressed firmly against mine, soft and warm; and his arms holding me tightly against him, protectively.

A loud banging on my door interrupted my thoughts. I walked to the door and wrapped the towel tighter around my body before opening the door.

There stood Jinx, looking down at me. He forced his way into the room and shut the door behind him.

“How did you get in here? This place is full of hunters! You should be dead right now!” I said, locking the door so that nobody could open it.

“I had to see you.” He whispered, stroking my cheek with his fingers.

I gave him a confused look. “What? Are you crazy? It was a kiss, Jinx! It doesn’t change the fact that I want you dead!” I said, pushing his hand away and pulling the towel even tighter around me.

“But it does. You know you’re in love with me and you know I love you. So let’s do it. Let’s be together.” He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I looked up at him, confused and literally just freaking out on the inside. “You need to go.” I whispered and shoved him towards the window.

“I can’t.” he whispered back before bringing his lips down on mine.

I gasped at the feel of his soft lips against my own before he pushed me toward my bed, laying me down so that our bodies were pressed tightly together. One of his hands went around the back of my neck, making our kiss even deeper. I couldn’t take it! This gentle kiss had to stop; the two of us kissing at all had to stop. But I didn’t want it to. I playfully bit his lip getting a groan in response.

“You will be the death of me, Ava.” He growled moving his lips to my ear before moving to seize my lips with his own. “Damn, I love you.” And at that he licked my lips asking for entrance which I gladly allowed.

I gasped as I sat up in bed. What the hell kind of a dream was that? I sighed and ran my fingers through my air dried hair. I stood and walked to my dresser, pulling the first clothes I found on which was a pair of short shorts and a yellow tank top.

I walked to the mirror and looked at the girl within. She had long blonde hair and bright green eyes but there was something about her, something that had changed. I couldn’t quit place what it was but it was there.

I ran a brush through my hair and put just a little bit of eyeliner on before looking down at Jinx’s wallet. I picked it up and looked at the picture of me. It was last year. My hair was shorter but not to short and I smiled at the camera, shooting a peace sign, not a care in the world.

I sighed again. I just want my old life back, the life where I wasn’t in love with a demon.

Right now I just needed a place to think and the only place in the world right now would be….I stood slipping out of my bedroom window. The one place I thought the most was under a little tree by a small little pond but I found myself walking further then the tree. I found myself walking and walking until I stopped short when I reached a large abandon mansion. By now there was a storm rolling in signaling its presence by lightning and thunder. The lightning flashed around the house making it look eerie and making it look like something I would have fun exploring