Curiosity Killed The Cat (2-Nightmare)

Start from the beginning

Blake looked at me with suspicion. "Okay the, can I ask you what caused you to scream like that on your nightmare?"

I fake laughed, struggled and lied "Spiders".

He looked at me with a raised brow "Spiders?"

I laughed at his face "Yes, spiders, I have phobia at them, is kind of embarrassing."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed about it." he leaded forward and whispered. "Actually I have embarrassing phobia too!"

I laughed. "Really what is it?"

He grinned and then wicked at me. "Don't you whished to know?"

I stared at him for a while before shocking my head "You're impossible!"

He grinned again "No I am possible just hard to get!" he wicked again.

Oh my gosh! Was he flirting with me?

I grinned back "Oh well to bad then, and I who was making plans on seducing you...."

His eyes went wide and his mouth form a "o"...mmm... maybe I went too far on the joke?

"Oh..ah...ermmm..." I laughed at his loss for words.

"I was kidding you know?"

"Oh" he looked a little disappointed, wow he was a good actor! He coughed and tried to regain his cool "So... mmm.. how old are you Catherine?"

I liked the way he said my name, like it was meant to be. "Oh well, how rude of you! Don't you know it's rude to ask a woman for her age?"

"Oh, I am sorry I just...."

I laughed. "You're too serious, you know? I am sixteen, you?"

He smiled. "I'm seventeen"

"Okay then so..."

"Hello, This is captain Charles talking, we are landing in about 20 minutes, please turn off all the electronic devices, put you sit strait and put your belt, Skyservice thanks you for choosing this airline, and please come back."

I put my sit strait and turned off my ipod, I didn't understand why we needed to turn off an ipod but oh well... I don't want to be the one to blame for a plane crash.

After that, I looked at my window for the rest of the flight, staring at the tiny little houses.

Blake didn't try to talk to me again but I could sense his stare at my face, it send me shiver on my spine. ( in a good way).

Shortly after the plane landed and we got out. Blake was closely by. I wonder if I should say something or gave my email, we probably won't see each others ever again so what if I do something I was thinking of...?

I smiled evilly as I started to plan.

I went to threw all the securities of an airport and went to pick my bag when I was over I looked at Blake he was tapping his foot with impatience because his bag still didn't got there. I smiled and went to him.

"Can't find your bag?"

He smiled sadly back. "No, I think..." I cut his words kissing him. I didn't move or anything I just rested my lips on his. they were warm and he was taken by surprise. The kiss only lasts four seconds, before I turned around, picked my bag and disappeared on the crowd.

This was after all the last time I was going to see him, and who doesn't want to kiss a hottie? I don't even care if he thinks I am a slut, the kiss was a nice way to get all the stress from this last week for at least 4 seconds.