Chapter 8: Jimmy's GF!!!!¡¡¡¡

Andreas POV:

      "Guys I want you to meet Laurie... " Jimmy blurted.
     "AAAAAHHHH YES YES YES!!" We all screamed. Me, Jimmy, Leslie, and Noelle are hanging out right now. I'm not grounded anymore. That was painful. Me and Jack are still on good terms, thankfully.

     He wasn't weird around me the last time I had saw him. Which was yesterday. Anyways...

  "Yay we can finally meet her! We've been waiting Jimmy.." I scolded.

   "Yeah I know." He smiled.

   "Well, when will we?"  Leslie asked.

   "Tomorrow, meet me and her at Dave and Buster's." Jimmy said.

    "Ok." We all said.

::::: NEXT DAY:::::

I'm being picked up by Noelle and Leslie in an hour. What to wear?

I decided on going with black jean shorts and a crop top that has an infinity sign in galaxy. Along with that, galaxy vans and some light make up. I'm ready, so I dash downstairs and sit on the porch.

  2 minutes later they pull up.

  "Get in loser we're going shopping!" Noelle calls.

   "Haha Mean Girls reference!" I giggle. We drove off to Dave and Buster's.

Once we get there we all hop out and run in. We bought 3 cards with a bunch of money on them for games. We walked through a little until we spotted Jimmy. He was standing with a blonde girl laughing at something he said.

I ran up and jumped on his back. Yeah we're pretty close.

"Andy!!" He cheered. I hopped down, he turned around and we hugged again.

"Andy meet Laurie. Laurie meet Andy. Also, here we have Leslie and Noelle." He looked so excited introducing his best friends. :,).

"Hi!" I waved and she waved back. The others said hi also. She seemed a little slutty but she also seems really nice. I'll just have to make sure she's good for my Jimmy. He's such a good person and I'll be pissed if he gets his heartbroken.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We spent about the whole day playing games, eating pizza, wings, and fries, and getting prizes for the tickets on our cards. I had a great time and this Laurie seems nice. 

I heard my phone buzz as we were saying goodbye.

Jack♥: Come over? I miss youuu
BabyAndy: Ok I'll be there soon. I'm saying bye to my friends.
Jack♥: ok b. Bye.
BabyAndy: Bye;)

"It was really nice meeting you." I said as I walked over and hugged Laurie.

"It was nice meeting you too!" She hugged back.

"Bye Jimmy!" I hugged him and we left.

"Hey can you drop me off at Jacks?" I ask Noelle.

"Sure lovebird." She giggles. I lightly nudged her with my shoulder. She drove me to Jacks house.

"Bye, thanks for taking me!" I shut the door and walk to his door. KNOCK KNOCK.

"Hey." He opens the door and I walk in.

"Hey." I reply.

"I missed you." He smirked down at me. Oh my god this boy.

"I missed you too I guess." I laughed.

"You guess?" He asked.

"I was kidding, let's cuddle." I drag him over to the couch and we lay down.

"Can I borrow a shirt" I look up at him from his chest.

"Of course. There's some in the top drawer in my room." He pointed towards his door and I head over. I went into his room and grabbed a black shirt. I slipped it on after taking my clothes off. I walk back out there.

"Thanks." I sighed.

"For what exactly?" He looked at me.

"Making me so happy." I looked him in the eyes.

"Anytime Andy. Now lay down, you look tired. Would your parents care if you stay the night? Because mine are gone for the weekend." He looked at me.

"They won't mind I'll tell them in the morning I was at Leslie's or something." I smiled. He smiled at me as I layed back down on his chest. Soon enough, my eyes couldn't stay open and I fell asleep on my dream boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey hey hi.... So I haven't updated in almost two months and I'm so so sooooo sorry about that!! Don't worry Jimmys girlfriend will be a big part in this story soon... Anyways, hope you had a good day!!

-Noelle🖤