Chapter: 6 Date!

Andreas POV:

Well, today's the big day. It's Saturday. 4:00pm, I should start getting ready.
I got dressed(above) and did my makeup. Foundation, mascara, and a smokey eye. I curled my hair and put it in a high ponytail, it actually looked really good.

By now it was 5:45 a little early so I'll text Noelle.

Text Convo:
A: I'm NERVOUS OML
N: Don't freak out! You'll be fine, he'll love you, you're sexy;)
A: Thx babe;)
N: Well he'll be there soon, are you ready?
A: No, I'm in bed in my pajamas.
N: WHATSJEBSIBDDH
A: Chill, I was kidding. Yes I'm ready.
N: oh haha, I'm dumb
A: Nah it's ok I still love youuuu!!
N: YAY!!!
*Knock Knock*
A: HES HERE GOTTA BLAST!!
N: Use protection!!
A: ew omg stop
End of Convo

"Hey!" I smiled
"Hi..." he mumbled, "Sorry, it's just, you look beautiful." He smiled.
"Thank you. You look handsome." I eyed him up and down. He was wearing khakis that fit him perfectly, everywhere, and a maroon short sleeved button up. His hair all pushed over and messy. The sight was more beautiful than Paris at night. Wow, calm down Andrea.

"Ummmm.." he looked around awkwardly.
"Oh sorry I was thinking about um uh, nothing. Let's go!" Nice Andrea, I thought to myself.

~skip drive~

"Here we are" Jack spread his arms showing the place off. It was a little area with a big blanket and a basket with food and drinks. An evening picnic. I love it.
"Oh my goodness. This is so beautiful!" I cheered. Jack smiled, the smile was telling me that he wasn't sure if I would like it and he's glad I do.
"I'm glad you like it." He said.
"Nooooo.."I frowned, "I LOVE IT!" I smiled ear to ear. He looked releaved.
"Ok that scared me!" He bumped my shoulder with his in a playful gesture. I bumped his waist with my butt and he laughed.

2 hours have gone by and we've been here sitting and talking, eating cheese and crackers, chocolate dipped strawberries and drinking apple cider.We have quite a lot in common, I'm glad.

"I have one more surprise! Wait here" he said and got up to got to the car. Wow more than this, this is ready perfect but ok. He walked back over with a box and a white sheet. Uhhhhh. Ok. He hung up the sheet with some hooks that were already in the tree. Wow he did a lot today. He then pulled out a small projector from the box and angled it correctly in the sheet.

"Oh my Jack, we're watching a movie?" I smiled.
Yep," he said while plugging his phone into the projector plug, "Mean Girls or Tangled?" He asked me.
"Mean Girls!" I answered.
"Ok." He giggled.

The rest of the night went perfectly. We watched Mean Girls and laughed and talked some more. We were on our way back to my house. Once we pulled up he walked me up to my door.

"Thank you so much, tonight was perfect." I smiled but I was kinda sad cause I didn't want the night to end.
"Of course, anything for a beautiful girl like you." He smiled, I blushed.
"Well, I would let you in but I see my friends car in the drive way so I guess now is interrogation time." I laughed.
"Oh ok that's fine." He laughed.
"Bye." I said and we hugged.
"Bye." He smiled and walked back to his car. Tonight was amazing. I opened the door and see all my friends.(ALL MY FRIENDS ARE COMING OVERRR!! I hate you if you don't know that song)

"How was it??" Leslie yelled.
"What'd you guys do?"Noelle smirked.
"Where'd you guys go?" Jimmy asked, normally.
"Ok. I'll tell you all about it. No dirty remarks, no interrupting, and any questions asked at the end!" I said seriously.
"Yes ok ok." Leslie rolled her eyes.
I told them all about it and they were so happy.
"Any questions?" I asked.
"Nope." Noelle said.
"I'm happy for you Andrea, you deserve it. Someone who treats you right." Jimmy smiled and put his arm around my shoulder since I was next to him. I rolled my eyes at the thought of Rick.
"Don't mention him." I scoffed.
"Oh Child." Jimmy said referring to the fact that he always calls us Children. We hung out for the rest of the night and enjoyed funny stories and inside joke telling. It was one of the best days of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey!!! I finally updated!! I'm sorry for the "On Hold" thing but I'm back. I might update later tonight but you know me! Well hope you all enjoyed the date cause I thought it was cute! Thanks for reading. Thanks for 100 reads to!! Im dead, even though most reads are my friends. Hi Gaby. Ok bye now.
-Noelle🌚