Chapter 2: Cant Stop Thinking Bout You

I'm currently laying in bed thinking about how it's only the 2nd day of school and I already can't stop thinking about him...Jack.

He sits near me in most of my classes because we have all of them together. RIP. In 3 classes he's next to me. In 2 he's behind me and in 1 he's in front of me.

Rick sits behind me in the 1 where Jack sits in front of me. Great, right in the middle of two hot guys...
Rick sits next to me in one class where Jack is behind me and the other with Jack is behind me, Rick sits next to him. I LOVE MY LIFE!! Note my sarcasm. I heard them talking and laughing and laughing yesterday. So, the first day of school my boyfriend is becoming friends with the new kid. ( Sorry if that was confusing it is better explained soon)

OK I NEED TO STOP CALLING HIM HOT!! I have a loving, sweet, funny, and amazing boyfriend. I love Rick. We've been dating for 2 years. I love him.

*Next Day*

Class 1: Next to him
Class 2: Next to him
Class 3: In front of him
Class 4: Behind him
Class 5: Next to him
Class 6: In front of him
Rick sits by me in class 3. Rick is behind me in class 4. Rick's next to Jack in class 6. Kill me.

"Hey baby." Rick yelled to me across the class. We're in 3rd right now. The teacher wasn't here yet so everyone was just chilling in the classroom. Jack looked over to Rick and at me because Rick was walking to me. Thanks Rick, now he probably thinks I'm a hoė.

I have to admit, yesterday in all my classes that I sit next to him I flirted. We just kept talking and laughing. I never mentioned Rick. I guess Rick didn't mention me either.

"Hey." I smiled at Rick and pecked his lips.
I felt bad, me and Jack had a connection. The rest of my day is gonna suck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, this chapter was kind of a filler. Not to much info. or important things happened. Have a great day. I should have 2 more chapters up by Wednesday!!
✌🏼️~ Noelle👽