Chapter 7: BJ?

Andreas POV:
3 weeks later//

  I decided to invite Jack over to watch Netflix cause I was really bored. Also I was really horny, but I'm not gonna lose my virginity tonight to some guy I'm not even officially dating.

   I heard a knock at the door and ran downstairs. I was wearing my Nike shorts and a tank top. It made my butt and boobs look nice. I need to chill goh damn. I opened the door and he looked fine may I say.

   He was wearing sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. Oh daddy. Calm. Down. Andrea.

"Hey Andy," He smiled, " You gonna let me in now?"

"Right oh sorry" I laughed. I'm so stupid oh shït.

   I let him in and we sat on the couch. I turned on Netflix and we scrolled through the horror movies. We settled on one called "#Horror." (OMG This movie is frickin weird and funny plz watch it if you have Netflix and it's still there)

Geez, I'm hungry for Jack. He looks amazing right now, I believe he's trying to kill me. I have to do this. No. Yes. No. Ugh yes, I'm going to try.

I shifted closer towards him and laid my hand in his thigh. I could feel him tense up but I didn't care, I need this. He deserves it too. He looked at me and smiled. Ok here goes nothing.

I rubbed his thigh and could see his boner growing. Haha got you Jack. I grabbed his dîck through his sweats. He was shocked I could tell. I got up and kneeled in front of him.

"Andy?" He looked at me questioningly.
"Jack." I seductively tries to whisper his name. My sexiness game is weak. He didn't care anymore and he pulled his sweats and boxers down. Damn, big much Daddy?

I grabbed his dîck and sucked on the tip, he was already moaning. I thought I'd be horrible.

"Don't tease Andy.." He mumbled. I shoved my head down and deepthroated him. I licked him everywhere. I pulled my head off, spit on it and continued. He was groaning and cursing A LOT. I could tell he was close because his legs were shaky.

"I'm close baby.." He groaned. Then I felt his liquid shoot into my mouth. I kept going until he relaxed from his high.

"Andrea, who's here it's 12-" My DAD walked the fück in. I'm in deep shìt.
"ANDREA!!" My dad yelled and turned around once he saw me kneeled in front of Jacks wet cucumber.

"Get out of my house Jack!" My father yelled. He had met Jack when he picked me up from school once.

"Dad I'm sorry-"I didn't have any excuses, he walked in while I was pulling my mouth off of my, boyfriend's(?) dîck.

"I don't want to hear it, now go to bed. Tomorrow's Sunday and you're not going out." He scolded.

"Sorry Jack, bye." I'm so embarrassed and I feel really stupid.

"Don't be sorry, see you at school Monday Andy." He winked when he told me not to be sorry. He walked out and I locked the door after him.

"So now you're the schools "blowjob giver"?" My dad was pissed.

"What? No! Dad, you know we're kinda dating- not officially though. I'm sorry." I defended.

"In my house, on my couch?!" He said through his teeth.
"Go to bed now, me and your mother will talk to you tomorrow." He pointed upstairs.

I walked up and fell on the bed, ugh. I can't believe that just happened. That's what I get for being horny. I slowly fell asleep thinking about what would happen to me tomorrow. For now, I'm tired.

||||||||||||||||||||||Next Day||||||||||||||||||||||

I woke up and wanted coffee. I walk downstairs to the kitchen. Of course my parents are at the table taking lowly to each other. They turn and look at me. My mom points to the seat at the end of the table, there was a cup of coffee in front of it. Noooooo.

"What?" I sat down and started drinking the coffee sitting there.

"Ok, your father told me what happened and we want to tell you your punishment." My mom is way more chill than my dad.

"Alright, what is it?" I already start handing my phone over.

"Phone-thank you. Laptop. No hanging out with him or your friends outside of school for a week." My mom looked at me sternly.

"Fine." I leave and go get my laptop. Once I gave them that I decided to just watch tv for the remainder of the day. This is going to be a boring week.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey hi hey hi hey hi hey hi hey hi hey hi

Sooo that was awkward to write. Andrea isn't even officially dating him and she gave him a bj, can you believe that? What a naughty girl. Anyways, when is Jack gonna ask her out, I mean come on dude. When do you think Jimmys girlfriend is gonna come into it, will she be a problem? Find out in the next coming chapters.
-Noelle👽