Trip To Paris

Trip To Paris

---------------------------------------

Damian

This morning I got a call from and investor in Paris. He had some concerns about a contract that was being drawn up so he scheduled meetings all day tomorrow. I called the airport and asked them to have my jet ready by noon. I asked Regan to get a bunch of files ready and I schedule a meeting for eight o'clock.

At the end of the meeting I said "I'm leaving around noon today and I will be gone for the three days. I want progress reports on Miss. Carson's desk by the time we get back on Monday. I will have meetings all day tomorrow and all morning on Saturday. If anyone needs to contact me, call Miss. Carson and I will get back to you as soon as I can."

Everyone left my conference room except for Regan. She asked "why did you say 'we'?" I smiled at her and said "because you're going on this business trip with me." Her eyes got wide and she said "what?!" I chuckled and said "go home and pack. We need to leave by noon."

I kissed her forehead before she left. I stayed here to do some extra work before leaving. I left for Regan's apartment at eleven and when I got there, Ryder answered the door. He smiled at me and let me in. He said "Regan is almost done packing."

I walked down the hallway to her room and found her trying to zip her suitcase. I chuckled and asked "need some help?" She looked at me and said "yes, please." She sat on her suitcase while I zipped it up. I asked "are you ready?" She nodded and I grabbed her suitcase.

She said bye to Ryder before leaving. I threw her suitcase in the back of my car and drove us to the airport. On the way there she kept asking questions about why we're going to Paris.

The plane took off on time. While I was doing some work on the plane, Regan was laying on the couch with a blanket covering her. After two hours, I couldn't concentrate anymore so I kicked off my shoes, untucked my shirt from my pants, loosened my tie, and unbuttoned my shirt a little. I walked over to Regan and uncovered her so I could lay down with her. She asked "shouldn't you be working?" I chuckled and said "I can't concentrate anymore." She asked "why?" I smirked and said "because there's something else I'd rather be doing with my girlfriend." Regan smiled and asked "and what would that something be?" I whispered "let me show you."

Regan

We spent the rest of our flight in the master bedroom. When there was fifteen minutes till landing, we got out of bed to get ready. A limo was waiting for us when we exited the plane. I started to put on my blazer when I got in the car but Damian stopped me. He said "don't put that back on. I'm not done with you yet." 

The limo driver took us to the hotel. While we checked in they took our bags up to our room. When we got up to our room, Damian gave me the key and he started kissing my neck. I unlocked the door and he carried me inside, kicking the door shut behind him. He unbuttoned my blouse and removed my skirt before removing his own clothes.

Damian threw me onto the bed making me giggle. He said "I told you that I wasn't done yet." I smiled at him and rolled my hips against his. He groaned and started kissing down my neck to my chest. He unclasped my bra and threw it across the room before attaching his lips to my breast. I gasped and arched my back.

He kept moving down until he got to my panties. I moaned when he removed them with his teeth. He pushed one finger into me and he had me panting in a matter of seconds. He added another finger and asked "are you close?" I nodded. He removed his fingers and climbed on top of me. He attached his lips to mine as he pushed into me. When he pulled away from the kiss he said "come for me Regan."

We came at the same time and he finally collapsed on top of me. I said "I'm glad you weren't done with me." Damian chuckled and said "so am I." He reached up and kissed me. After he pulled away he said "I love you Regan. I'm glad you're here with me." I smiled and said "I love you too Damian."

Damian

The sun was shining through the window in our hotel room and that's what woke me up. Regan was sleeping in my arms and the sheets were tangled around us. I pushed Regan's hair out of her face and kissed her to wake her up. She started kissing me back after a few seconds. When I pulled away she said "good morning." I said "it is a good morning, isn't it."

We laid in bed for awhile. Finally she said "you need to get up and get ready for your meetings." I smiled and said "you need to get up too." She asked "I have to go to the meetings too?" I shook my head and said "no. While I'm in my meetings, I'll be sending you files, paperwork, contracts." I paused before smirking and saying "and dirty e-mails." She moaned and said "I can't wait." I said "I can't wait until tonight." Regan asked "what's tonight." I said "I'm taking you out to dinner, and to see the Eiffel Tower, and when we get back.........we can have a repeat of last night." Regan started laughing. I smiled and said "or we could just lay her in bed and cuddle. It's your choice." She asked "can we do both?" I nodded and said "of course." She giggled and kissed me.