Plan!

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, a little surprised.
"None of your business." She said coldly.
"You said we need to talk."
"Not now." She still focus to her laptop.
"Hey, listen. The reason why I didn't tell you ..."
"Not now, Rogers!" She looked at me, angrily. She started to type something on her laptop. We stayed in silence for a minute then she broke the silence.
"Take a distance with me? Are you afraid that I will hit you with my Widow's bite?"
"Umm.. No. You know that I'm an old men with serum, right?"
"Then why?"
"Umm.. I can't--"
"You can't tell me, right?"
"Umm, yes. Y'know, it's embarrassing." She stopped typing. "Tell me!" She's now staring at me.
"Umm.. I'm afraid that.. Ummm.." Sh*t, It will be awkward. "You.." No! I can't tell her! "Umm.." She's still staring at me. No chance, I should let her know. "You--you--you will kiss me." She began to smile.
"So my lips are more powerful than my weapons?"
"That's not what I said." It's so embarrassing.
"Do you want me to get closer?"
"No! You're better stay there!"
She's still smiling. Why is she smiling? "Why are you smiling?"
"Red face!" Am I blushing? "I love it when you're blushing."
"I love it when you're smiling." Wait. What I just said? "I mean you just smiled like 145 times, I think, since we met." She raised one of her eyebrows. "I need these files. You're done with these files, right?" She looked back to her laptop.
"Well, I don't need it for now. You can take it." She said and gave the files to me.
Now, I should give this file to Agent Hill. So, I decided to go back to the living room. But, I stopped in front of the door before I open it "Nat.." I got her eyes watching me now "You should buy a jacket. 7 p.m. I will wait outside, next to the car. I'll ask Hill if we can borrow one." She just smiled and nodded.

--------------------

"Here." I gave the files to Hill.
"What took you so long?" Sam asked me.
"I forgot where I put the files. Just that." I lied, it's better I hide about Nat.
"I think we can avoid the next..." Hill said before Sam interrupted.
"We can't. It happened randomly. Explain me how we can guess the next location?"
"That's impossible."
"We need to explore the location. The towns." Hill said.
"Digital maps?" I tried to give them an idea.
"I doubt maps is updated." Wanda said.
"Agree! We should visit the towns!" Sam asked.
"Let's divide into two groups." Tom said. "Scarlett Witch, Agent Hill, Ant-Man and Widow will take Petersburg. The rest, Domodedovo." James gave his opinion.
"Too dangerous." I said. "We can't help each other if one of the group get in trouble." I'm worried if K.G.B really reborn and found out that Nat is here.
"Well, there are a lot of camera in every corner. Why didn't we see them?" Tom told us.
"Camera? CCTV?" I asked him.
"Yeah. Nat broke the Police database when she tracked you from Bolshoi." After I heard Tom explanation, I rush to Natasha. I opened​ the door and ran to approach her.

"Steve! You scared me! Knock the door first, can't you?" Nat a half yelled to me.
"Nat, are you tracking the kidnappers by hacking the police database?" I asked her.
"Yeah, thank me later." She raised an eyebrow and smile.
"I can't believe it!"
"What? That I'm smart?"
"No! I mean I do believe that you're smart but I can't believe the police didn't give us the tape!"
"Well, there are only two possibilities: they're too stupid or they hide something from you."
"You're right! Don't you think they don't want this case to be solved?"
"Maybe. But what's the advantage for them?"
"I don't know. We must be careful!"

"Captain!" Hill interrupted us as she knocked the door.
"Come in Hill."
"We are clueless watching you rush to your room."
"I'm sorry Hill, but Natasha already downloaded the CCTV. We could find their hide out."
"It's done!" Natasha told us.
"Are you sure the police won't notice? I don't want to cause any trouble." Hill seems worried but Natasha reassure her.
"Hill, can you and others come here and track them? After you're done, you can get to sleep. I need to go out with Mr.Rogers. Don't forget to write down the address. And, may I borrow the car? Thank you, Hill!" Before Hill said a word, Nat took my hand and led me to the living room.
"Everyone!" She said and get their attention. "Agent Hill need your help in Steve's room. Please help her! I need to make sure something outside. James, lend me a car!" James threw a key and Nat caught it, then she grabbed 'her' jacket. I grabbed my wallet and follow Nat downstairs​, to the car.
"I'll drive!" I said before she get in to the car.
We finally get in and go to the nearest clothes shop.