Back Home

"Agent Hill will guide you." Furry said with confidence.
"Why?"
"Because I trust her."
"No, I mean why you sent her too, you said that Steve doesn't believe her."
"Help you, Nat. She will help you to protect yourself."
"Of what?"
"Nobody knows. You and Agent Hill will protect each other. Choose additional weapons!" He offers me some of melee weapons and pistols.
"I'd like choose Dessert Eagle and this knife." I said and take what I've choose.
"Agent Hill?" Furry asked Hill.
"Like usual boss." She took her favorite pistols and Furry nodded.
"After you arrived , two of our agents will meet you. Their name are James and Thomas. They will guide you 500 meters from the S-spot. You two should blend with the civilians, remain undetected-specially for Natasha- and find them! Then make sure that are they. Is it clear?"
"Ya. But you forget about Bring Back Home! part." I said with full of joking.
"Yes, Bring Back Home! part." He replied my joking with appoint me.
"You should calm down, Sir. I never heard you speak like that before. It's faster than usual." Hill reminded Furry.
"I..." He takes a deep breath and continue what he want to said "I just to excited. I want the old avengers back. Not like this way. You should bring Steve home! Okay, it's clear. Your flight will take-off in 60 minutes. I have talked with my friend who works at the airport. And he said that you can fly without give your weapon to the guard." Hill and I nodded at the same time and leave him to prepare ourselves. "And Romanoff!" He called my name and I turn back facing him. "DO NOT use your uniform."
"Roger that, sir." I said with military style.

Hill is such as a good agents. Talented agent, her accuracy in shooting is good. But she is different with me, she never being a hitman. For save good people she joined S.H.I.E.L.D.
"Agent Romanoff." She called me.
"Yes?" I answered her.
"Are you okay? Your deathly face showed up."
"Deathly face? No, I'm...." I calm my self down. "I'm just nervous. I can't believe I should go back to Russia." I finished my words.
"Relax. They won't find you." I nodded. "This is the file of our mission. This is the trader and this S-spot." She showed me two photos.
"Do we have a picture a guy looks like Steve?"
"Yes. Here it is." She gave me the photo.
"If we remove his beard, he will be Steve." She nodded with smile upon her face. "Is it funny?"
"Beard? No. But the way you talk about Steve. It seems you like him." She said still with her smile.
"As friend, yes."
"You lie." Still smiling.
"Vision told me the same thing. Wait, why Vision is not coming with us?"
"Steve doesn't believe him."
"But he can protect us?"
"He can't blend with the civilians." She answered​. "Okay let's go to the Russia. The car is already waiting. I'll bring the weap.."
"No! I'll bring the weapon. You. Clothes." I said for make it clear and She nodded agree.

We get in to the car, the driver is S.H.I.E.L.D agent. I check my passport-I hope It's the fake one but it's not.
"Hi. I'm Raphael."
"Romanoff." I said quickly.
"I know. Everybody know who you are. And you too Agent Hill."
"Thanks, Buddy."
"You two look good. I mean without uniform." Said Raph without realizing that I want to go now. But it seems he could read my mind because he starts the engine and we go to the airport.

We arrived at the airport 35 minutes before take-off.
"Thanks for the ride, Raph." I said to Raph. He's smiling at me when I find Agent Hill. She is talking with a tuxedo guy, I think he is Furry's friend. Hill introduce me, I just smile. After they talked, they bring us to the plane. I see guard wishper to his friend, his friend's face turn into deathly face. I'm sure that they're talking about me. I don't like to be their topic. It feels like I want to announce that I'm in Natasha Romanoff mode, but I can turn to Black Widow mode in 1 second.

Finally after Hill talked with them, they please us to come in to the plane.
"They give us first class." Hill said.
"Why?"
"I don't know. Maybe because of you."
"They are scared I would kill them if they didn't give us first class?"
"No way." She laughed, the first time I saw her laughed. "Because they like you."
"Trust me I killed 75% of people that liked me."
"I'm happy I haven't get murdered by you. I'm in 25%." I smile at her for the first time. Aftet that we got over 10 hours to getting closer. And ya, we did. She becomes my best friend now.