Call of Duty

-------Natalia Alianovna Romanova-------

It's been a half year without The Avengers. I'm not missing them. They have their own business. Thor with his empire, Tony with his industries, Pepper and Rhodey (he got angry when he knew I let Steve go). Bruce is in run away mode. And......Steve--with his team--we still don't know where they are. Furry has asked Hill to track them. He gave assignments to several agents to find them. He has new slogan now: "One agent one area!". He divided this whole world, an area is 5cm x 5cm on map with 1:20.000.00 scale.

"Daydreaming again, Nat?" Vision,with his questioning face, standing near the door. "I know what's inside your mind. They will be back. They, you and I are The Avengers. When civilians need us, we'll be there. Don't worry about them, okay..?"
"The last it happened 7 civilians died. And I DO NOT worry about them." I said.
"You lie." He's getting closer and join me analyze the wall, Steve said that it was interesting wall.
"It seems you know everything."
"I don't. Knowledge do. Your eyes speak the truth, even when you're lying." Our eyes meet.
"You have great knowledge."
"Knowledge is foundation of everything you use, everything that exist now. I have to go. Don't worry about them, I'm sure we'll be The Avengers again."
"Thanks, Vision." He smiles and then leave me.

What Vision had said is right, almost all of them. I'm not sure if we can get back together, Tony can't forgive Steve and his team. If we can, it won't be the same. Furry should think about it, how we can regroup again.

My phone is ringing when I move on from the beautiful wall for stargaze the sky, it's from Furry.
Furry: "One of our agents saw a guy looks like Steve. A trader claimed that she saw a guy with metal right-hand."
Me: "Are you sure that was them?"
Furry: "Not yet. Until someone meet them and persuade them."
Me: "You will send someone. Who is it..?"
Furry: "You really want to know? I'll make a deal with her. I'll call her."
Me:"Who is she?"

No reply from Furry, but video call.
"Have you already called the girl..?" I asked him.
"I'm doing it." That makes me realized that girl is me. "This is your mission: make sure that was them."
"Just that?"
"Bring back home!"
"Why me? You can send Hill or Ms. Carter."
"He believes you, Natasha. I can't ask Sharon, I do not believe her!"
"Okay okay. Then, where is it?"
"Your hometown, Nat."
"Russia." I said it with cold feeling.
"Meet me tomorrow. Agent Hill will fly with you." Furry ends the call. And I still can't believe I should go back to where I trained.