The Meeting

-----Steve Grant Rogers------

"What will we do?" She said.
"I don't know." I replied quickly. There's nothing in my head.
"We can leave." He gave us an idea.
"The reason why we stay here is we have problem here." The argument started.
"He's right, we can't leave." I said.
"Then what? S.H.I.E.L.D catch us??" He said with kidding tone.
"We should do something!" He said a half of scream while his hand hit the table.
·
·
·

The alarm woke me up. It's an old room, covered with white wallpaper. I left my bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, the water was very cold. After I've done with it, I went to my closet, with towel covered a half of my body, and found some new clothes. I took white T-shirt, and it covered me in a few seconds. Wanda knocked my door when I was combing my hair.
"Breakfast is ready!" She shouted from outside.
"Alright, I'll be there!" I shouted back.

I combed my hair. And I went into the dining room.
"Wanda's pancake.." Sam yelled but suddenly cut off by Scott Lang. "..Is the best!!" Scott yelled back.
"Is the best?!" Sam started the argument while Scott nodded, he is still looking at the pancake. "I meant yes it's delicious but not everyday."
"Don't listen to this little asshole, Wanda. Your pancake is the best in the world, even though I must eat it 3 times a day in the rest of my life." Wanda smiled as she heard Lang's speech and Sam looks like want to start the argument.
"Oh, now you start to..." Sam said but I think it's his time to stop.
"C'mon, Sam! Just eat the pancake!" I cut him off.
"True! Just eat the pancake!!" Scott said with a half of shout, he is so happy winning the argument.
"Finish the breakfast before Mr. Alexander come!" Wanda reminded us.

After we finished the breakfast, we heard someone rang the bell.
"It's my turn to wash the dishes!" Sam reminded everyone. "Capt, You should open the door!" He said. I nodded and walked to the main door.
"Who is it?" I said through the intercom.
"Package for you, Sir." A voice said. A girl. "From.. Umm.. Natasya." She said with Russian accent. "There are a few words for you: "Thanks for the jacket." She made me believe and I opened the door. That was a surprise when she suddenly threw her punch to me.
"Is that hurt sir?" She took off her cap and I realized she is Natasha.
"Nat?!" I asked for make sure and her respond made me believe she is Natasha Romanoff. "What are you doing here? You shouldn't..." Some people opened their doors with their eyes on us. "Come in!" I asked her.

"Who is it, Steve?" Sam asked me as when I enter the living room.

"Do you miss me, boys?" Nat answered and made everyone shut up. "Hi, Wanda!" Nat said it with her special smile.
"It's been a while." Wanda replied Nat's smile. It was unexpected.
"If you meant 'Do you miss my punch?' I'd like to say no. Big. No!" Scott said honestly.
"Someone has kiss my punch." She glanced at me. "And I thought you were smaller."
"I was ma'am." Scott replied her with a smile.
"So what are you guys doing here?" Nat started interrogating everyone but interrupted by Sam. "Breakfast!" Nat showed us her Widow's Bite. "What the fuck are you doing in Russia that made this stubborn man doesn't want to come home?!" She pointed at me. Everybody stayed in silence.
"Nat.." I said, broke the silence. "We need more time. After we finish it, we will go home. This stubborn man will go home."
"Then what the hell is 'it'?" She asked and took off her post man uniform.
"Can you fix your language, first?" I realized she just wearing black tank top and Wanda immediately gave her a jacket.
"Before you explain 'it', I won't follow your orders." She folded her hands. I know I can't do anything. The best spy in the world is standing in front of me, interrogating me with madness, she has Widow's Bite and I believe she has a gun. Suddenly we heard the bell rang. I guess that is Mr. Alexander, or S.H.I.E.L.D agent.
"Who's that?" Nat looked at me.

Wanda walked to the door and opened it. And yes, that's Mr. Alexander.
"Mr. Rogers." He said as he shook my hand and I nodded. "Can we continue what we've started?"
"Sure." I said as he sit on the couch, I followed him.
But I saw Natasha frowned, and her deathly eyes. She moved and stood behind me, next to Wanda.
"We found 2 of them. But.." He gave me the file. "Brainwashed." I still checking the file when Nat immediately took it. And she flip through the file.
"Who's this girl?" asked Mr. Alexander.
"You shouldn't ask." Sam answered correctly. Finally, Nat finished. And.. Jesus! The way she look at me. It's like a lion get its prey.

"Steven Rogers." She looked at me. "We need to talk." She closed the file.