Intro

A/n: hi I recommend you to play first love wings abulm
****
It has been a month since Jimin and I have broke up. I try ways to forget him but when I think about him I cry all over again...
Flashback
"Am sorry I have been busy y/n I think we need to break up. " he says without emotion," what do you mean we have a bold relationship you wanna let it all go now?"*he leaves you and walk alway.
End of flashback
*ring*
"Hello?"
"Hi is me Jungkook, wanna meet somewhere?"
"Uhm,sure."
You were not in a mood to do anything but die.
"Ok I pick you up at 5:30pm, is it alright?"
"Yeah see you."
Time skip to 5:30pm cause am lazy.
"How's life by the way Long time no see."
"Ok firstly life sucks, second don't ask why."
"Why?"
Ugh I hate it when people does that
"You know that Jimin guy, he broke up with me a month ago and I feel like everything is hopeless."
"Wow. Don't worry I can be on your side."
Jungkook pov;
To be honest, I have a huge crush on
Y/n since I met her. But I see that her love is on Jimin so as a good friend I will not do anything that spoils their relationship. But I still loves her, when she tell me they broke I have no intention to do anything but Support her until she gets over it.
*arrive at the cafe*
"What you wanna get? Is my treat."
"Is ok Jungkook I pay myself."
"Is ok."
"Alright ( favourite food) than."
"Cool you go get a sit and I will bring it over."
Your pov
To be honest, I have no mood to do anything no appetite to eat too but Jungkook wanted to treat is better to agree.
Food came when I look at it I don't even feel like eating, but I just eat it anyways. I have no affection on Jungkook I just treat him like my little Brother and I have no affection on "him" anymore...
Hi how do you think of the first part good, bad ? Anyways I feel that the previous story I wrote halfway is not so good so I stop and write a new one. The song may not finish when you finish reading this chapter but I will tell you what song to listen before you read see you at the next chapter!