Chapter 14- Suprises and Strange-ness

Living in the dream bubbles came with new surprises every day. Say the time you woke up to Meenah screeching and painting on your wall one morning. Turned out Cronus had slipped a little something or other into her drink, and she went completely off the wall. But nothing surprised you with what met you one morning.
"W3'r3 br34k1ng up."
"Y34H."
"What??"
Needless to say, it came as a giant shock to hear that Latula and Mituna were ending their matespriteship. However, it couldn't of ended better. They left each other on good terms, and had decided they'd be better as just friends. It was just they'd always seemed so close as Matesprites, and now that was gone, they both only seemed half of one whole.
It was odd, to say the least.
You'd gone into a bit of an overdrive. With Latula no longer living with him, you'd become Mituna's new 'carer'. He now lived with you, and the spare, empty room in your house finally had a use.
Not that you were complaining, of course. He was quite a good house-mate, apart from the weekly mental breakdowns, but that was fine. A little spoonful of honey always set that straight. You'd noticed he'd become more affectionate with you since their break-up. He'd cuddle at every open window, you swear. You're favourite thing about loving with Mituna was probably the nightmares.
Not that you wanted the little guy being scared by his vivid dreams. But whenever this happened, which was surprisingly often, he'd cuddle up to you in your bed, and sleep there. It was always nice to wake up to him.
~
You prepared yourself for a long walk. Winter had hit the dream bubbles, and the normally green grass was now coated in thick white snow. You pulled on the yellow and black striped coat Mituna had gotten you, and looked over to see how the troll in question was progressing with his preparations. To your surprise, he was leaning against the wall, looking bored as he waited for you. You signalled towards the door at him, and he instantly brightened up and ran outside. You'd never seen anyone more excited to buy groceries from the supermarket, but then again, he was a pretty enthusiastic guy. The walk itself was pleasant; him running in front of you, you following happily, making sure he didn't get into too much trouble.
~
Unpacking the groceries was always fun in your hive. You and Mituna always turned it into a 'game' of sorts. You'd toss things over to him, and he'd stuff them in whatever place he saw fit. Maybe this is why you occasionally found jars of things in the oven.
As you dug through the bag, you found something unexpected.
Namely, six jars of honey.
"Tuna, Why are there so many jars of honey???" You question him.
"W3 N33D 7H3M."
"It's too many! No wonder the cost was so high... Come on, we have to return them."
"N000!"
"Yes, Tuna. Get your coat on now."
As you turn to him, you see he's doing his best 'I'm-About-To-Cry-So-Please-Love-Me' face. You sigh. You can't resist that lil' face.
"Fine. We can keep them."
"WH00!"
Any sign of tears instantly clears his eyes. You sigh once more.
He's a little mischievous, but you love him anyway.