Chapter 13- Spooks and Skeletons

Author is back!! Heh... Sorry, I SUCK at updating X3 You can tell me off in the comments! Anyway, here comes your Halloween-y chapter!! Very late... But who doesn't want to relive the Halloween???? Weeks after it happened... Sorry again, I'll get better. Maybe.
A couple of weeks had passed since your 'lessons' with Mituna, and now, it was one of the most exciting parts of the year, for you at least.
Halloween.
You added the finishing touches to your (Halloween costume) costume. Perfect!
You'd arranged a little Halloween party, between you and some friends. You'd invited Meulin, Kurloz, Latula, and of course, Mituna. You'd invited Meenah too, but she refused, saying she was too old for 'Sissy, Guppy Shtuff like dat.'.
Your hive was decorated to fit the part as well. You'd draped it in fake cobwebs, scattered with plastic spiders, and had spent the majority of the day carving pumpkins, which decorated the outside of the hive as well as some of the interior tables.
Just after you'd finished your hurried preparations, the tinkling of your doorbell sounded out. No sooner had you opened it, you were suddenly taken aback with a tight, squealing ball that had attached itself onto you.
Ah, Meulin!
As she stood back grinning, you had time to take in the design of her costume. She was, of course, a cat, with little sleeves over her horns to look like cat ears. Kurloz stood just behind her. He wasn't dressed any different than he was normally, but he fit in, of course.
'Greetings (Y/N)!!!' The olive blood purred, followed by a curt wave from Kurloz.
'Hi you two!,' You said, smiling happily. 'Come in!!'
Meulin bolted herself into the room, while Kurloz walked in slowly, complimenting your choice on Halloween decor and apologising for Meulin, saying she had already had too much catnip.
After a small while, another ring sounded out from the door. You opened it with care, to find Latula and Mituna on your doormat.
"(Y/NNNNNNNN)!!!" Your yellowblooded friend squealed, going in for a soft, happy hug. As you hold him, you smile and greet Latula. You can see clearly what Mituna is, a bee, of course.
"Hey, Latula? What are you?" You question her.
"H4, 1'M 4 Tu1ip!! Tun4'5 id34, I 5w34r."
You smile. Tuna always had the silliest ideas, but usually they worked.
You led them in. What followed was around half an hour of absolute catastrophe. Emphasis on cat.
Meulin, as well as taking catnip before, had bought some with her. And handed it out. To everyone. You'd turned it down, but for around an hour everyone was virtually bouncing off the walls. Great.
No trick or treating for tonight, I suppose.
You literally sighed in relief when everyone passed out from it. You put on a horror movie to pass the time, as clearing up now would be too hard with everyone laying around everywhere.
As you find yourself halfway through, you feel something on your lap. A very dopy Mituna has rested himself on it, incoherently mumbling and gripping your hand.
You smile and pet his abundance of soft, black hair, and he begins to purr beneath your fingertips, vibrating up your arm. Halloween didn't go to plan at all, but this made up for it. As he dozed off, purring as loud as ever, you felt your eyelids start to droop as the urge to sleep washed over you. You managed to sleep with a smile with your face, at this point, Contented with the world.