Chapter 5 Kisses and flower crowns

You wake up slowly, still under the tree. You yawn softly, stretching out your arms. It takes a minute or two for you to realise that the weight on your lap has been lifted, and that Mituna is no where to be seen. You quickly spiral into a panic.
What if he's hurt? He can't take care of himself! LATULA WILL KILL ME IF HE GETS HURT.
You're about to start running around, screeching and searching for the poor little yellow-blood when you feel a soft tap on your shoulder. You turn around, and there Mituna sits, cross-legged, holding a small chain of flowers. He was behind you all along. You facepalm mentally at your stupidity. But before you can slap your hand to your face, he holds up the chain of yellow and (Favourite colour) flowers.
"Y0U W373 B31NG 5L33PY 50 1 M4D3 Y0U........" He holds it up a little more. "7H15!!!!" He clumsily puts it on your head. It's a little too big, and slopes down one side of your head awkwardly. However, he completely disregards this and grins widely, showing off two sharp canines.
"17'5 P37F3C7!!!" He giggles softly and hugs you, nuzzling his face softly into your neck. "P37F3C7 (Y/N) B33!!" You blush a soft shade of (Blood Colour). Just..... Mituna. So cute! And even better, he smells of honey. Correction; he stinks of it, not that you're complaining. He looks up at you, and removes his helmet. His soft black hair poofs out from under his helmet, covering his eyes. He sets it down on the floor.
"C4N..... C4N Y0U M4K3 M3 0N3 700?" He gestures at the flower crown. You smile and nod, and get to work, intertwining red and blue flowers together. When done, you carefully sit it on his head. He looks delighted, claps happily, and begins to kiss softly all over your cheek. Your (Blood Colour) blush spreads over the entirety of your face.
Is he.... EEEE! .... Then again, this might be just a thank you in Mituna-Language. Damn it!
He stops suddenly and points to his own cheek.
"N0W...... Y0U D0 K15535 0N M3 700!" He pushes his cheek a little closer up to your face. Co-operating, you shyly lay a little butterfly kiss on his cheek, to which he happily squeals. As you continue, he squeals more and more, between giggles. Out of the blue, he stands up.
"5077Y...... 1 H4V3 70 533 L47UL4 N0W, BU7 1'LL B3 B4CK S00N! BY3!" Before you can even respond, he has raced off into the field, at top speed.
You smile softly.
He's so adorable! Just... Why does he have to be with Latula??