Part 9- Make-Ups and Plushies

OH MY. AUTHOR-SAN IS UPDATING!!

You breath in deeply.
Ok, (Y/N), ok. I can do this.
You stand outside of Mituna's hive, clutching a large bee plushie and a small yellow flower.
Perfect make up presents.
It had been only a few days since the 'slapping incident' as you called it, but these days had been some of the hardest of your life. Well, death, technically.
You gently lift your hand and carefully knock the red-and-blue door, shaking a little.
What if he slams it on me? What if he sees it's me, and doesn't even open the door?
It had previously shocked you that Latula and you had apologised first. As of recent, the two of you had grown a little closer, even on the verge of becoming friends.
You're snapped from your thoughts by the opening of the door.
"H3LL0!! 1-"
He pauses mid sentence, and his face crumples up a little. Not as if he's going to cry, but more in disgust.
He looks like he just bit into a lemon. (NO READER NOT LIKE THAT)
You find yourself stuttering over your words.
"L-Look, Mituna... I'm sorry... I didn't think about what I was doing..."
He quickly cuts in.
"BU7 Y0U 4LM057 HUR7 MY 7UL1P!!"
"I know... And I'm so sorry. Me and Latula made up, and now, it's just this.. So please... I'm really sorry!!"
He looks a little sceptical.
"4R3 Y0U 5UR3??"
You nod.
"I'm su-" 
For the second time in the span of around five minutes, he cuts you off again. But this time, it's with a warm, tender hug. His arms wrap around your neck, his hands resting on your upper back.
"1 M1553D Y0000U!!!"
You giggle a little.
"I missed you too, Tuna. Also, I got you these...."
You hand over the plushie and the flower. He grabs them both, hugging the plush happily.
"7H4NK Y0UUU!!!"
He leans forward into you and plants a very sloppy Mituna kiss on your cheek. He turns for a second, putting the plushie and the flower inside with care. When he turns to you, he plants his hands firmly on your shoulders and stares into your eyes through the tinted glass of his helmet.
"(Y/N).... Y0U W1LL......"
You feel a little confused, but softly blush anyway.
" I will...?"
"Y0U W1LL H4V3 4 K1CK455 5L33P0V3R W17H M3!!! N0W!!!"
You sigh, but smile none the less. He often has these spontaneous ideas, and thrusts them upon the nearest troll. However, most of the time, you find yourself agreeing.
Like now.
"Sure!!"
"Y444Y!!"
He pulls you inside.
"N0W, L37'5 M4K3 4 P1LL0W F0R7 70 5L33P 1N L473R!!"
He charges off up a short set of stairs, into his room.
You follow happily, ready to make the best fort alternia has ever seen.