Part 8-Confrontation and tears

Soon enough, that sleepy Mituna is fast asleep. Maybe it's for the best, considering he needs at least some rest to hurry along the healing of his bruises. As much as you want to stay here, cuddling the sleeping mustard blood, you know there's something more important to deal with. Latula. After this, she has a lot to answer for. Not wanting Mituna to wake and worry when you're gone, you write a little note.
Dear Tuna-Tuna,
Hey, I just went to talk to Latula so we can sort some things out! I'll be back soon!!
From, (Y/N)
You gently rest the scrap of paper on his slowly rising chest. As you walk away, you take much care to tread carefully. You knew, from nothing but experience, that the slightest noise could wake him, and if he was woken up? Then, he'd get grumpy. And no one wants to deal with an angry Mituna.
It doesn't take too much Time for you to find Latula. She's where she normally is, practising skateboarding along some large, concrete ramps she and Mituna found long ago.
"HEY?? LATULA!!" You shout to her, making sure to convey anger in your voice to show you weren't in the mood for messing around.
She stops, and looks confused. You note that she looks a lot less aggressive than she did before, and looks almost neutral to you.
"oh, H3Y (Y/N)? Sup?"
You begin to walk towards her.
"You know what's up. Mituna? Abuse??"
Her face falls.
"Wh4t?!? Who th3 h3ll h4s b33n hurt1ng my b4by?!?"
You frown.
"YOU!! How could you abuse him like that? He can hardly defend himself!"
Her expression twists into one of pure anger.
"HOW TH3 H3LL COULD YOU SUGG3ST TH4T?!? Look, just b3caus3 you don't lik3 m3 do3snt m34n you c4n 4ccus3 m3 of 4busing th3 troll 1 lov3!!"
You find yourself yelling now.
"WHY WOULD YOU HURT HIM YOU HALF-ASSED EXCUSE FOR A MATESPRIT?? YOU DISGUST ME! IF I HAD A SAY IN THIS, ID-"
"570P 17!!!!"
Like the previous argument you and Latula had had, you find yourselves being  broken up by the male you always seemed to be arguing about. Except this time, he's facing you.
"D0N'7 Y3LL 47 H3R!!!"
You feel your eyes widen.
"Tuna, she hurt yo-"
"1 F3LL 0FF MY 5K473B04RD!!! 5H3 H3LP3D M3 B4CK UP!!"
You realise he's telling the truth. You step forward.
"Look... I-"
Slap.
You gasp as your hand flies to your face. Never did you think that Mituna would raise his hand to you like this.
"G37 4W4Y FR0M H3R!!!!"
You stand there for a second, before turning and running as fast as you can. Through dense woods, you race, tears poring from your eyes.
You knew that you made a terrible mistake.