Reality Check

-Grell's POV-
I was on my way to Bassy's apartment I swear one day he's going to be mine, he just doesn't know it yet. I was planning on telling him about my feelings today, I was wearing my best pants and my tightest shirt. He was gonna notice me today. I get to his apartment and open with my spare key.

"BASSY!", I yell. Hm, doesn't seem as if he's home. I'll just wait for him, I look at his photos, most of them consisting of us when we were growing up. The years I've spent with him have been wonderful, but I've always wanted him more as a friend. He hasn't seem to catch my signals though, like I literally told him to touch my butt, how obvious could it get?

Agh! How long is it gonna take for him to get home, I've been waiting for two hours.

"Grell? What are you doing here?" He says surprised, I must've fallen asleep, I didn't hear him walk in.

"I came here to hang out.", I say while smiling.

"Oh okay, I have something important to tell you.", he says excitedly.

"Ooooh, I also have something to tell you. But you go first."

"I met the guy of my dreams the other day, his name is Ciel Phantomhive, and now we're officially dating! I'm so happy.", he says with a dazed happy look in his eyes. What Bass-Sebastian has a boyfriend? My face fell ever so slightly, but I quickly regained my composure, never mind my heart slowly dying in my chest.

"That's great I'm so happy for you!", I say with fake enthusiasm.

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Oh never mind, I seem to have forgotten.", I say off handedly.

"Ok cool, want to watch some movies and eat loads of popcorn?"

"Um...as tempting as that sounds, I just remembered I have to go somewhere.", I say while exiting by myself for once.

"Ok,"he says looking confused, "see you later then."

I run as soon as I'm out of his line of sight, I run home to Lizzie.

"Grell, how did it go?!", she says seemingly excited.

"It didn't...he has a boyfriend. There's no way now."

"What's his name? I'll take care of him.", she says with an evil smirk. I know she's trying to be a good friend, but I know she's way too kind to do such a thing.

"Ciel Phantomsomething, and hurting him won't do any good. Sebastian loves him, and I can't ruin that for him."

"W-wait Ciel Phantomhive?"

"Yup, that's it.", by now there are tears streaming down my face, that guy is so lucky to have Sebastian.

"B-but, Ciel's mother said I was to marry Ciel. I've already planned the entire ceremony.", she says while standing with wide eyes.

"Well boohoo for you.", I say pissed off, why does life hate me so much?

"I've got a plan, so you get Sebastian and I get Ciel."