From the Designer

An Overview

I will try to go above and beyond the call of duty to make your book cover(s) look Great.

Be prepared to view and receive either very few drafts or a lot of drafts.

For example, it took me eleven tries to get this one just right. I say eleven because the majority of these were various color and brightness changes.

It is not my intention to offend anybody when giving help and correction on how and what makes a cover look more original but most importantly, professional

I love to collaborate with people. This especially makes it easier and even fun to help you in making your cover(s).

Communication is very important in this line of work. If it were me, I would use Skype where we can either have a face to face conversation. But if your not comfortable with those options we can stick to PM.

I also use Join Me. It's another good way to collaborate with fellow authors and actually show instead of just sending updated screenshots. It's great to see what the client is getting so I can get there feedback "in person".

Skill Sets

I work in Adobe Photoshop CC 2021, Adobe Illustrator CC 2021, and a Wacom Tablet.

· Photo Manipulation, Photo Combination, and Photo Composition Skills (seven years of experience)

· Vector Graphics (two years of experience)

· eBook Covers (Wattpad Book Covers) (seven years of experience)

· Book Cover Sleeve / Dust Jacket Design (two years of experience)

· Some Type / Text Making Design (two years of experience)

If you wish to see examples of my work and the quality you'll be receiving, head on over to my DeviantArt page (you'll find a link on my profile page) and take a gander at my gallery.

Rules

I will not directly copy another author's book cover, which is Plagiarism. And I have no desire to be fined or be called into a court case over copyrights. What I can do is make it look similar.

For example: