Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Sean

 I wuz knee deep in Jazz pussy gettin my beat on when I felt it. The nervous feelin you get just before shit go down. I told her to go to da E.R., my safety room. I saw somthin move across the window and I knew that my time wuz up. Every hustler, pimp, dope boy, gansta,  don,  and hit man knos the moment dey shit foul. We kno wen sumbody's touches us whether its robbing our trap house, Killin our wifey or da Po Po bussin in on our shit, we kno wen its over.  Its an instant thang like flippin a light switch.  Its really an inate sense God gives us sinners to repent just before we die so we get one mo chance to make it right. Right before the lead rips into our skin, before we our cuffed and have to make a final stand. I knew immediately even if I survived I would never be da same. Dese muthafuckas have da balls to  cum to my house that I stay in wit my shorty, that is Boldness, a Boldness that comes wit lack of respect, a Boldness that comes with a lack of Fear. Anybody kno's dat once muthafuckers dont Fear you anymo...   yo ass is done. I wuznt even upset by being disrespected I felt grief. I'm finally happy fo da first time in my like and now its all gonna be snatched. I guess its God's way of telling me "You reap wat you sow"  I am reaping the pain of all the people I have killed, I beat up, stole from, and punished. Da windows broke and I heard gunshots and wood spliting. I grabbed Jasmine running to the bedroom and decided I had no regrets. Yes I am a murdering, cutthroat, druglord, but its who I am, who I am always gonna be, and I found  comfort in knowing that. I had no regrets, but I wish I had settled down wit Jazz sooner, I wish I didnt hafta drag her down wit me. I tried to tell her how I felt cuz I knew this wuz da  end. I would make sure she got out alive, but I already knew my fate. I said that she wuz da only girl I loved and the only one that had my heart and soul. I meant it, But I knew I wuz rambling and I could tell she didnt get it, She didnt understand that I wuz trying to say goodbye. I moved the big ass dresser in front of the door and broke da floor boards in front of my bed where I kept a small stash and a lil artillery. I pushed Jazz into the closet trying to make her leave, wen she said that she would never leave me I felt my heart bleed, and I knew she wuz  Bonnie to my Clyde.I also knew dat we were also at being ambushed just like da famous couple in Louisianna. Once I saw dat my enemy wuz Madame B it pissed me off. I wanted to kill her instantly just drop a round in her body. I knew that this wuz revenge, but I didnt understand why she would wait so long . I knew dat sumthin wuz up wen I wuz fuckin  wit Selita . I knew da first time I slipped into dat bitch that she wuz trained pussy. She fucked me to well. Her head wuz too practiced. Her moans too rehearsed. I knew dat she belonged to sum pimp... or Madame. I shoulda never brought dat bitch to my house. When I saw that B wuznt gonna let Jazz go I started to fire. I pushed Jasmine down towards the hidden door praying she would leave. Black smoke filled da room and I cursed feeling the effects. I dropped down to my knees and felt Jazz press up against me. I tried to unlatch da door once, twice on the third time it opened. I tried to push her in but failed. . I held her tight  praying that she would be ok.  I felt like a failure , I couldnt even protect the woman dat I love, and dat hurt worse that anything. 

I woke up to da worst fuckin headache in my life. It felt like my shit wuz splitin.

I jumped up from my position, feeling strange. I wuz still alive

 "Hellow Sean"

I turned my head and saw Jasmine's father and everything clicked.

"Is Jasmine ok" I asked I could feel my pulse beat in my throat.

"My daughter is safe" he said eyeing me. He looked as if he wanted to ask me somthing but changed the subject.

"You and my daughter are getting married in two days" he said abruptly

I opened my mouth to object but he held up his hand

"It's done I have already made the arrangements and Jasmine is preparing for it as we speak"

I growled getting into his face

"What da Hell iz yo problem , you jus cant be...."

"Sean " he said quietly putting his hand on my shoulder

"Its ok if your nervous"

"But if you love my daughter like you say you do it shouldnt really be a problem"

I sighed loudly releasing some of my pent up tension of course I love Jasmine but marriage is .......

" It's time to talk bussiness" Xavior said suddenly clasping his hands.

"Do you know what an entreprenuer is"

His question caught me off guard and I paused looking at him confused.

Finally I said

"A Hustler" I thought that wuz a appropriate answer

"Sean this is what I'm talking about you cannot handle my clientel with Ghetto Bullshit"

I felt my jaw twitch but I didnt say anything  

"A Entreprenuer is a person who risks time and money to start and manage a business"

I just stared at him I felt almost defeated. I have lost my Niggas to greed,and betrayal, My respect and street cred, my only contact to sum fast paper is MyKing shit to top it off I have less than three million dollars.

I didnt even kno who I fuckin wuz anymore. My whole life as been nuthin but Killin, fucking and making money. Now I'm fin to give it all away and become a married bussiness man.

"Sean" Xavior said sharply

I shook my head feeling burdened

"I asked you what is the difference between revenue and profit"

" These socialites can smell a sham  a mile away they wont but a penny in our accounts if You dont make them Believe that they will generate a profit, or benefit from investing in us"

I nodded my head in agreement and decided that I will plunge into this shit head first.

Me and Jasmine will run dis Corporate shit